Hello fellow bloggers! I hope you are having a fantastic day!! Welcome to the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop. We are a group of Close To My Heart Consultants (well most of us) and will be showcasing the very versatile CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (AP Cart). This is my first blog and I am very excited to be a part of it. I hope you enjoy it too.
If you are visiting from Michelle's blog then you are in the right place. If not, please start from the beginning with Courtney's blog. See the complete list of blogs after the pictures of the card - further down the page. Please leave a comment on these blogs if you have time as everyone loves compliments on their blogs. Enjoy our blog hop!!
Thank You card #1 is from the Florentine background page you see below. I created the flowers for both cards from the same paper pattern. Each one is a little different than the other; but appear very close to the same on both cards.
Close up view of the flowers used on both cards.
See below for size and page number from handbook.
Thank You card #2 is using the decorative layer on the AP cart; which adds a different touch to the same style. The layers for the cards are both cut from the same Florentine Pattern page; but they look so different from each other. I find it interesting how you can get two different cards from the same piece of patterned paper.
Close up View of flourish and flower on Card #2
Go to Chrissy's blog for your next hop.
If you get lost along the way; here is the complete line up:
- Courtney - http://www.creatingwithcourtney.blogspot.com
- Brandy - http://www.canadianscrappers.blogspot.ca
- Audrey - http://scrappingwithscrappy.blogspot.com
- Amanda - http://ajcreationsfromtheheart.blogspot.com
- Darla - http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com
- Connie - http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com
- Stephanie- http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Erin - http://www.imcreaterin.blogspot.ca
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com/
- Carol - http://CarolLoftus.blogspot.com
- Eva - http://www.loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Wendy K.- http://www.myscrapbookingblog.com
- Michelle - http://www.myflightsoffancy.com/blog
- Gloria Shirr - http://www.purpleglocreations.blogspot.com
- Chrissy - http://www.chrissycurtiscrafts.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner - www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
- Michelle Degnan Powell - http://
Dimensions of layers for this card:
Outside: Card cut at 6 1/2 - pg 62 of AP cartridge handbook
4 1/4 - first layer- pg 62
4 - 2nd layer- pg 62
Flowers: 1 in, 3/4 and 1/2 from pg 48 of AP cartridge handbook; curling the edges up and using foam tabs/tape between them to create a 3D effect.
Supplies used to create these cards:
Cardstock - CTMH Vanilla Cream - 12 x 12 - can be purchased separately - pg 8 of S/S Idea Book
Paper - Florentine Paper Packet - 12 x 12 sheets - found on pg 52 of S/S 2012 Idea Book
Sentiment - CTMH Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set - found on pg 23 of S/S 2012 Idea Book.
Ink - CTMH Indian Corn Blue-12 x 12 sheets can also be purchased separately - pg 9 of S/S Idea Bk
Adhesive - Tombow Mono Adhesive Permanent
Foam mounting tape - CTMH 3-D Foam tape
I am entering these cards in the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Anything but square
Make It Monday - Challenge 86 - Always anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Challenge #160 - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Whoopsie Daisy Challenge - Use a flourish
Use It Tuesday - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Casual Friday's - CFC50
Crafty Friends Challenge - Challenge #2
Hand Stamped Sentiments - #115 Spring
Paper Lovin Girls - PLG #29 - Tip Toe Through the Tulips
Thanks so much for joining us on our CTMH Art Philosophy Blog Hop today. I hope you have enjoyed yourself and will join us again in the future for additional blog hops. Check out my other creations and please leave a comment on my blog.