Saturday, November 18, 2023

Christmas Ornament Using Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker King

Hello friends!   How are you?  It has cooled down here in Southern CA and we have had rain a few times this week.  

It has been a rough week for me.  I just haven't felt good.  My body has been hurting and I haven't felt like doing much of anything this week.  I did finally finish my 3 Christmas ornaments I was working on. This is the first of 3 Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker Ensemble Bundle; which is new to her shop.  This is the Nutcracker King.  This is a set of 4 images, one with all 3 and each one alone.

I have not paid much attention to Nutcrackers until Lisa (DT) asked Conie to create them.  Now I see nutcrackers everywhere and I even bought a nutcracker sweatshirt.  Lol!  They were so much fun to color and play with.  I think my great grandkids will love them.  

Christmas Ornament

Using Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker Ensemble Bundle

This is the Nutcracker King


 
Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Conie Fong Nutcracker King digital stamp - PNG cut out with Cricut Design Space
Tag - CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge #M462B2

Paper - DC Frozen Icicles Digital Paper
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black
Sentiment Front - CTMH Say It All C1632 (retired)
Sentiment Back - CTMH A Merry Little Christmas CC102224 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Candy Apple
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Snowflakes Z4319 (retired)
Ribbon - CTMH Skinny Ribbon White & Gold Z4194 (retired)

Copic Markers 
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair, moustache, eyebrows, goatee - C00, C0, C1
Red - R27, R29
Gold - Y21, Y23, YR21
Inside Cape - C00
Fur around cape - B0000
Belt & Boots - C4, C7, C9, Y21, Y23, YR21

I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter (No limit) 
     A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (6 of 8)
We Love Stamping Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Most Magical Time of the Year - Christmas or Halloween (5 of 5)
        Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Blue/Free/Celebration (1 of 3) (Thursday)
                      Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
                    Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Monday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Tags/Christmas (4 of 5)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings - ATG w sentiment (3 of 3)
Use Your Stuff Challenge - Winter/Snow (Several old products) - No limit
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge - ATG (No limit)













See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

12 comments:

  1. Lovely toy nutcracker tag. Nicely created. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super seasonal gift tag Gloria and sure your Grandchildren will love it, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts Christmas Time challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Gloria, I love the cute nutcracker. I’m sure your grandchildren will love it. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Christmas Time option. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nutcracker Gloria... Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you I've not paid much attention to Nutcrackers but this King one looks magnificent on your lovely tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful-love it! Thanks for joining us at the Mix It Up Blog Challenge, and I hope you feel better soon! Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is beautiful and will be treasured by your grandchildren. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is wonderful. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific ornament Gloria, the Nutcracker is just so typical of Christmas. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm seeing these sweet Nutcrackers everywhere and I must get this set! Great coloring too, Thanks for playing along and for your support at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's Handsome, Gloria! Thank you for sharing your beautifully colored creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. You found my weakness...
    ;-)
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super tag for a kid! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria