Monday, August 5, 2024

All Occasion Card Using CTMH The Good Life Products and Harvest Blessings w Mocha card base

Hello friends!  How is everyone?  I hope you are having a great season, depending on where you live.  It is very hot and very humid here in Southern CA.  I moved out here from MO to get away from the humidity; because it causes me migraines and now we are having higher than normal humidity here.        

I created several cards in the past several months; so this is one of my favorite cards.  I used a pattern from my CTMH Make It From The Heart Volume 6; which just came out in September.  It is nice to use a pattern sometimes, especially if your crafting Mojo has taken a break.  Lol!       

   

CTMH All Occasion Card

My first card with the same layout, but different colors was posted 
Sept 15, 2023, in case you haven't seen it yet.





Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out.


Dies
Frame outside - CTMH Stitched card front & background thin cuts Z4652
Image fussy cut - CTMH Harvest Blessings C1989 
Square with sentiment - CTMH Stitched Quilt Shapes Z4258 
Frame Inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle

Images &Sentiments (inside/outside) - CTMH Harvest Blessings C1989 
Paper - CTMH The Good Life  X7296B or X7296S (with stickers) 
Layout/Pattern for this card - CTMH Make It From The Heart Volume 6 - 9048; page 48/49.
Card Base - CTMH Card & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Mocha (DS), Mist (LS)
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Bronze 
Cracked Stamp - (for one side of paper) CTMH Design Elements D2196 
Sequins - CTMH Bronze Sequins Z4029 
Dots inside - CTMH Journey Dots Z7005


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - Season's Delights or ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
 Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3) (Friday)
                                 Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (3 of 6) 
                                Patties Creations Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (No limit?) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (1 of 8) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)  
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (8 of 8)




Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfully designed card inside and out! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job, Gloria! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this great card with us at the Polkadoodles challenge. Love the inside of the card aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love the layout design! Thanks for sharing at LPOCF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - I love how the panel on the left looks corrugated... thanks for joining us at Love to Craft!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria