Friday, June 9, 2023

Birthday Card Using Close To My Heart "Hello Darlin" Cardmaking Workshop Kit

Hello Friends!   I hope you are doing well.  It was hot yesterday and now it is cooler again.  LOL!  Crazy weather.  

I created one of the cards from the Close To My Heart "Hello Darlin" cardmaking Workshop, G1282; which retires at the end of June or "while supplies last".   Normally I create a different pattern than the card kit; but these are perfect the way they are.  I will probably create more later.  

This kit includes paper, cardstock, stamp and thin cuts (dies), 16 card bases with envelopes and sparkles.  The kit includes everything you need to create the cards except your ink and the 3D foam (if you choose to use it).  It is a really fun card kit and I loved creating with the different pattern of stars.  See below for a list of Kit contents.  It also comes with instructions; which include cutting and layout, etc.

 

CTMH "Hello Darlin" Cardmaking Workshop Kit (G1282)



Close up View



Inside Card

Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)







Supplies used to create this card:


Kit contents:
1 – exclusive B size stamp set + coordinating Thin Cuts
2 – Hello Darlin patterned paper sheets
5 – cardstock sheets (1 Candy Apple, 1 Sapphire, 1 Toffee, 2 White Daisy)
1 – Clear Sparkles (Z3274)
16 – white card bases & envelopes
printed instructions

Ink - CTMH Black, Sapphire, Candy Apple
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Around The World or ATG (2 of 3)
 (Saturday)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Summertime (2 of 3)
Inspirational Challenges - Seasonal (Summer 4th of July) (No limit)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
   The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG & option (4 of 5)   Thursday
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG (3 of 3) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)

           

      

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2306 – Botanical Shadows


CTMH Artwork

See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. What a great 4th celebration birthday card Gloria! - love the patterns on your patriotic papers and the ink wash behind the stars! thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational: seasonal - Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, and love the colors, the inside is perfect, love it, thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you have used really smashing card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous patriotic card, great design it's a lovely kit! Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun!! I LOVE the papers you used an the fun way you used the stars!! Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great design. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect colors for a July birthday! Great design! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours so much on this card and perfect to gift to someone to celebrate 4th of July. Thank you for sharing and Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Choosday ! Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card and design thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT



    https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria