Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Wedding Card Using CTMH Beautiful Bride Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello friends!  I hope you are staying warm if you live in USA.  It has been cold and lots of snow or rain, depending on where you are!  It has been a lot cooler here than normal this year; but we don't normally get any snow.  I love to look at the snow; but I don't like to be cold.  Lol!

It took me a couple weeks to come up with the papers, outline and to get this card colored, finished and ready to post/send.  I really like how it turned out.  I created this wedding card for my granddaughter, Abigail and her fiancé Shelby.  They are getting married next month.  I used CTMH Beautiful Bride Stamp & Thin Cuts; which is retired.  I bought it just to create this card; but then I was lost in trying to figure out what to do with a bride.  Lol!  I did use a shimmer brush on the veil and the gown; but you really can't see it in this photo.


CTMH Wedding Card

Using CTMH Beautiful Bride Stamp & Thin Cuts (retired)


Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Mirror - CTMH Cossette - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4700 (C1975 stamp only) (retired)
Bride, Cake, shoes, sentiment on front, bouquet and rings (inside) - CTMH Beautiful Bride Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4697 (D2157 stamp only)
Frames inside - Spellbinders 5 x 7 Matting Basics B

Paper - CTMH Backyard Bliss Paper - (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse Sapphire, Peach
Bride, Cake, shoes, sentiment on front, bouquet and rings (inside) - CTMH Beautiful Bride Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4697 (D2157 stamp only)
Sentiment inside - CTMH The Happy Couple D1539 (retired)
Mirror edge & sentiment (front) edge - Gelly Roll Silver Star
Ink - CTMH Black, Peach
Heart Bling - CTMH Dots Melon Z4635 (retired)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E35
Wedding Gown & Veil - E0000, Shimmer Brush 
Bouquet on front - R20, R21, B21, B45
Leaves - G46
Ribbon Streamers on bouquet - R22
Cake - E0000
Shoes - E0000, Shimmer Brush
Flowers inside - B0000, B52, R20, R21, B21, B45
Rings inside - R20, Gelly Roll Silver Star and shimmer brush



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
 A Gem of A Challenge- ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
          Pattie's Creations Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Friday)
    The Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge - Love Is In The Air - See list (2 of 3) 
           The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/Option (3 of 3)  (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG/option (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w/option (Celebrate! Using option) (3 of 6)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10) 
Digi Tuesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 8) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
Hearts Quest Celebration Of Love Challenge - Engagements, Weddings, Anniversaries (1 of 5)



Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.







CTMH Artwork







See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your granddaughter wedding, you made a fabulous card for her! Love the elegance and sweetness of blue and peach and the pretty stamps used.
    Thanks so much for joining us again at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the couple and your family getting ready to expand with a grandson-in-law! Your card is lovely! Such a sweet memento for your granddaughter. I saw your card in a FB group and wanted to share that January 2 was the first day of competition #1 for the new Heart's Quest Celebrations of Love for engagements, weddings, and anniversaries. I know you've shared this with lots of blogs, but if you'd like to add on 1 more, I would be honored to have your talent shared at this brand new challenge blog. --Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spectacular! Thanks for adding your beautiful card to the new HQCOLCB!

      Delete
  4. This is really pretty! I like how you did the bride, and that arch in the background really completes the card. Great job! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us on the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful stamp, used beautifully, I'm sure it was well received. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks stunning! I love the color combo! Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous wedding card, Gloria. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Love is in the Air card. Thanks for joining us at The Outlawz, Festive Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely perfect. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, Gloria! I love the simplicity of this design! Thanks for an awesome submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria