Monday, October 16, 2023

Slimline With Love Card Using CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello friends!  How are you?  I hope life is treating you well.  The temperatures are back in the 90's again.  I can't believe it is still this hot in October.  I am looking forward to cooler weather, hopefully soon.  LOL!

I created this card in August; but had too many others to post.  I love this CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts set.  I am still creating cards with it; because I love it so much.  LOL!  I love slimline cards in both regular size and mini; so you will see both sizes in my posting.  The blue cardstock is actually purple; and is called Royal.  It is one of our new CTMH colors this year.  Purples do not photograph well; so use your imagination and visualize a deep gorgeous purple.  

I attended our 3 day CTMH online Convention this year and had so much fun. They provide us with lots of training classes as well as special instructions for creating beautiful cards.  This is one of the cards from our classes.  



CTMH With Love Card 
 


Close Up View



 Inside Card

Using CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames inside - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chains Slimline Dies

Flowers (inside and outside) and sentiment on front CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7071 (Stamp only is C1988)
Cardstock - CTMH Royal, Jade LS, Limeade, White Daisy
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)
Butterfly inside - CTMH It's The Little Things Scrapbooking CC12310 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Journey, Black, Canary (retired), Topiary (retired)
Glitter gems - CTMH Journey Glitter Gems Z7002 (New Color of the Year)
Stamped Yellow Dots - CTMH Perfectly Imperfect Patterns D2051 (retired)

Colored Pencils - CTMH Bright & Vivid Z7039 (There are 3 different sets with 12 colors in each set.)


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


  613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
Corrosive Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Butterflies or Blooms (2 of 3)
We Love 2 Create Challenge - Mixed Media (colored pencils, ink) (No limit)
 A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)    
   Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)  
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  
Cut It Up Challenge - Fav Colors (Bright/Pastel Colors/Lots of favorites) (3 of 3)
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Green/Cream (It looks like other colors allowed) (1 of 3) (Thursday)
Creative Knockouts Challenge - Dies/punches/stencils (2 of 3)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w option of Yellow/orange/green (2 of 6)
         Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10)  
 (Tuesday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (5 of 8) (Monday)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)

       


Check out the new option with thin cuts (see below)


October Stamp Of The Month With Thin Cuts Z7074




CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


















6 comments:

  1. A very pretty slimline card. Nice design and florals are wonderful. thanks for playing at cardz4galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of the image and the backgrounds. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, your slimline card is so pretty, both inside and out. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your creativity soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful slimline card. The colors really pop. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Favorite Color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. Love the slimline and it's perfect for your image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Crafty gals corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely card! Blues and greens are always a classic. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria