Sunday, October 22, 2023

Birthday Card Using CTMH I Want Candy Special

Hello friends!  Are you having fun this fall?  I haven't done much.  Still waiting till I feel well enough to get my flu shot.  At least I got the COVID booster out of the way for a while; which is a big relief for me.  It cooled down to 70's here in Southern CA; but I see it won't last until the temperatures go up again.  

I hope the mosquitoes go away soon.  Both my husband and I are getting really tired of fighting with them all day long in the house.  I can't get anything done; as they bite me constantly in my craft room, bathroom, dining room and kitchen.  I finally bought 2 of those zappers and they do get some of them; but not before I get bitten several times.  They appear to like me better because they don't bite my husband; but they do annoy him all the time.  They fly straight into our faces and then I knock my glasses off trying to hit them.  I use glasses for reading, computer and crafting.  I don't recall ever having them in the house before I moved to CA over 25 yrs ago.  

CTMH Happy Birthday Card

Using I Want Candy Paper CC10232 




Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Circle - CTMH Scalloped Stitched Circle - Z3639 (retired)
Flowers - CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7071 (Stamp only C1988)
Frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangle

Paper - CTMH I Want Candy CC10232
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse Lemonade
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelope Value Pack X254
Sentiment Front - CTMH It's The Little Things Cardmaking - CC12311 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Clover, Royal
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Lemonade (retired)
Bling - CTMH Green Dots - Z4631

Colored Pencils - (used all 3 sets) - Bright & Vivid - Z7039, Natural Landscapes Z7038 and Perfect Portrait Z7037






I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


We Love 2 Create Challenge - ATG Mixed Media (Alcohol ink/colored pencils)   (No limit) (Sunday)
   Allsorts Challenge - ATG/option (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
 Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
                                                          (Thursday) 
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w option Yellow/Green/Orange (5 of 6) (Wednesday)
                     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (9 of 10)  
Passion for Markers Challenge - Dies/punches (3 of 3) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Monday)
Creative Moments Challenge - ATG/It's Alive (3 of 3) 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Text It  (heart (emoji) on card)(2 of 5)
Use Your Stuff Challenge - Use Your Stuff (2 of 3)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)




Check out the new option with thin cuts (see below)


October Stamp Of The Month With Thin Cuts Z7074




CTMH Artwork


See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. Such pretty fresh colours and flowers for a Birthday card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Gloria love the wonderful coloured flowers and card design a super make thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #334
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! I love the design and the flowers and the papers you've used - everything fits well together. The sentiment inside is fun too. Thank you for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge with this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Gloria - a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria