Sunday, June 4, 2023

Friendship/Birthday Card Using CTMH Dream Maker Product Bundle with Stencils and A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello friends! How are you?  The weather is hot here again in Southern CA.  I do love it when we have cooler temperatures.  I hope you are enjoying your weather wherever you are.

I have been playing around with two fabulous new CTMH products.  The Dream Maker Special (Product Bundle) has stunning papers, Sticker sheet, cardstock, 12 x 12 stencil with 4 patterns, double stamp set and the Dream Maker die cuts.  I combined all 4 patterns from the stencil with this fabulous CTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707.  I love the many choices of cats and dogs; plus several sentiments in the set.  This is my first card to make using more than one stencil.  LOL!

 

CTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707

Plus Stencils from CTMH Dream Maker Special 

I bought the Dream Maker Product Bundle; which includes all the products mentioned above.


Close Up View





Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies & Stencils
Oval frame for sentiment - CTMH Stitched Ovals Z4187 (retired)

Images (Cat, Flower, Sentiment) on frontCTMH A Friend Like You Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4707 (Stamp Only D2159)
Cardstock - CTMH Seabrook, Melon, White Daisy
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)
Birthday Sentiment inside - CTMH Strawberry Mice - CC32333 (retired)
Ink for background stencils - CTMH Sage, Periwinkle, Ballerina and Melon
Inks - CTMH Black & Melon
Dots - CTMH Melon Dots Z4635

Copic Markers 
Cat - C00, C0, C01, RV00
Dress & Bow - YR61, YR65
Flower & leaves - YR61, YR65, YG11, YG13


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3) 
As You Like It Challenge - Pastels or Brights and Why? (That is hard; because I love both.  I love to combine both of them.)  (2 of 3) 
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Artiste Challenge - ATG Mixed Media (Ink, Copic Markers) (No limit)
The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge Blog - See list (Animals) (1 of 3)
Paper Dragon Fly Creative Challenges - ATG w/option (2 of 3)
     Creative Inspiration Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) Thursday
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge - 4 specific Colors plus sentiment (My 4 colors are (Blue/Mango/Mint/Pink) I think they are a good match. (No limit)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
  The Four Seasons Challenge - ATG/Summer (2 of 3)

I entered Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge for these colors:



                 

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2306 – Botanical Shadows


CTMH Artwork

See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

17 comments:

  1. A fun card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week and going with trhe dies option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Such nicely stenciled background for the sweet die cut images. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts and using the die option, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for supporting my theme at allsorts whis week. Such an adorable card. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your darling friendship card! Thanks so very mch for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Gloria!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Gloria - such a sweet kitty in her summer dress, lol. What a great sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the colors you've used on your card, Gloria. So creative and sweet....your cards are always an appreciated addition to our challenges and we're so grateful to have you share with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! I love the layers you created for your background, gives your card so much depth! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so adorable. Thanks for playing with us at DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! I love how you combined the colours. Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back again to thank you for sharing this adorable card with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your project is so lovely 😍 Thanks for playing Polkadoodles challenge!
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A super sweet card. Lovely stencilled background and cute image.
    Thank you for joining in with our June challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute and love the colour scheme too. Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT



    https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet design, Gloria with a really cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria