Monday, June 12, 2023

Get Well Soon Card Using Close To My Heart (CTMH) Sounds Like It Hurt Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello Friends!   How are you?  I hope you are enjoying your weather wherever you are.  We are cooler here today in Southern CA.  

I have been playing with another fabulous Stamp and die set.  It is called CTMH Sounds Like It Hurt Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4709.  It is a Get Well Stamp set; which is so cute.  This one is for a female and my other one I will be posting is for a male.  I created this one based on the card in our April - June Catalog.  The catalog ends June 30, 2023; or while supplies last.


CTMH Sounds Like It Hurt Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4709





Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Fancy Frame front - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangles
Stitched Frame - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Wisteria, Glacier, Flamingo & reverse side, Lagoon & reverse side, Lemonade & reverse side, Ballerina.
Stamps for background (Stars, hearts, get well soon sentiment and inside sentiment) -  CTMH Sounds Like It Hurt Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4709 - Stamp only - B1833
Inks - CTMH Black, Flamingo, Glacier, Lagoon, Lemonade, Melon, Wisteria
Sparkles - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Birthday or ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)
 Craft Rocket Challenges - Use Dies (No limit)  Thursday
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10) (Wednesday)
 (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG (5 of 8) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)

           


      

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2306 – Botanical Shadows


CTMH Artwork

See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

5 comments:

  1. This is SO stinking CUTE, Gloria. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so super grateful to have you join us and share your talents with us.
    God bless you, my creative friend.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really effective design, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful die cuts and a fun sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, clever design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun card Gloria! Nicely done! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria