Monday, November 20, 2023

Christmas Ornament Using Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker Soldier

 Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  It is cooler here in Southern CA; but the worst part is the Santa Anna Winds.  It sounds like a hurricane out there.  We have a gigantic pine tree that the city is supposed to trim but two have fallen on our street, destroying property, etc.  They don't even bother coming out to clean it up; or clear the street that is completely blocked when that happens.  The neighbors have had to do it.  I worry about it falling on our house.  If it does, it would land on me upstairs in the crafty room.

I have been creating Christmas ornaments for my great grandkids.  This is another one using Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker Ensemble Bundle - The Soldier.  They are so cute.  

Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker Soldier 

From the Conie Fong Christmas Nutcracker Ensemble Bundle

Available in JPG and PNG Formats



Back of Ornament



Supplies used to create this Christmas Ornament:

Dies 
Conie Fong Nutcracker Soldier (PNG) - Print and cut with Cricut Design Space
Tag for the Ornament - CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Paper - DC Christmas Bokeh Digital Paper
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black
Sentiment Front - CTMH Say It All C1632 (retired)
Sentiment Back - CTMH A Merry Little Christmas CC102224 (retired)
Sequins - CTMH Loose Snowflake Sequins Z4319 (retired)
Ribbon - CTMH Burlap Blue Z3325 (retired)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair, eyebrows, mustache, goatee - E50, E51, E53
Blues - B14, B16
Golds - Y21, Y23, YR21
Belt & Boots - E33, E53 with gold tops
Shirt - B0000
Sword - C0C1



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter (No limit) 
     A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (7 of 8)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
        Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Blue/Free/Celebration (2 of 3) (Thursday)
                    Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Monday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Tags/Christmas (5 of 5)
Use Your Stuff Challenge - Winter/Snow (Several old products) - No limit
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge - ATG (No limit)













See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. Those very tall trees always make me nervous in the wind storms. Massive branches from my neighbor end up in my yard each time. I hope you will stay safe.
    I do love your colorful Nutcracker ornament, Gloria. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely nutcracker tag and so colourful. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, it must be worry when the wind blows- I hope those trees stay put!!
    Fabulous tag, the cute image is beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nutcracker is super CUTE! Love the colors on him! Stay safe! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at the MIU Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very handsome Nutcracker and gorgeous coloring. Thanks for playing along and for your support at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this handsome nutcracker! He makes such a bright and fun tag. Thanks for sharing it at the TTTC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tag is perfect! I really like the background!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute tag! Thanks so much for sharing at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria