Saturday, June 17, 2023

Thankful Card Using CTMH Woodland Friends Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3756

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  It has gotten hot here in Southern CA.  I hope it is cooler where you are.  

I have been taking some time to create a few cards.  I bought the CTMH Woodland Friends stamp and thin cuts Z3756, then sold it because I had not used it yet; then bought it again.  LOL!  

I normally air all my crafting supplies out in a closed bedroom with 3 diffusers and then record them on an Excel spreadsheet and store them in plastic drawers.  LOL!  That has not been working well.  

I decided to purchase 2 of our CTMH Acrylix Stamp organizers recently (Z1038).  (I use them for many other things.)  I plan to use one of them for new stamps that I had not used and the other container for a place to keep the ones I use a lot; like the sentiment stamps.  I just started doing this; so I hope it helps me to remember that I have them.  I plan to keep these 2 containers under my crafting table so I can see them, to remind me to check which stamps have not been used.  


CTMH Woodland Friends stamp and thin cuts Z3756



Close Up View



Inside Card




Supplies used for this card:

Dies 
Deer, Squirrel, Tree trunk, acorn, Thankful, flower and vine inside - CTMH Woodland Friends stamp and thin cuts Z3756
1/4 inch strips of paper - Scrapbook.com Slimline strips dies

Paper - CTMH Dream Maker Paper - (sold out)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Dream Maker Cardstock for Thankful word (sold out)
Sentiment, vine, flowers insideCTMH Woodland Friends stamp and thin cuts Z3756
Slimline Card base - CTMH Slimline cards & envelopes - X257
Black ink for images - Memento Black
Ink for Thankful word - CTMH Sundance
Ink inside - CTMH Black
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins - Melon is Z4644 and Crafty is Z4059 is retired

Copic Markers
Deer & Squirrel - E50, E51
Flowers on animals and inside flowers - R35, R37
Leaves on animals - BG57
Acorns & Tree trunk - E50, E53
Vine leaf inside - R35, R37, BG57, BG18, Y13


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (8 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Birthday or ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
 Craft Rocket Challenges - Use Dies (No limit)  Thursday
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (6 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Paper Minutes Challenge - Round (Sequins are round) (No limit) 
A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG (7 of 8) (Monday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog  - See options/Summer w/sentiment (4 of 5)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Through the Purple Haze Challenge - Buttons/flowers (flowers on the animals) (1 of 3)

                 

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2306 – Botanical Shadows


CTMH Artwork


See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. Sweet animals and a beautiful inside sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need proper organization in my craft room and I should be cataloging my things so I know exactly what I have. This card is so sweet, those woodland critters are adorable. Thanks for inspiring us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We love seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely colourful card with so much interest. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE it, Gloria! Love your soft coloring on the critters and the bright stripes. :-D We really appreciate you playing in our challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was für eine niedliche Karte!
    Danke, dass du sie uns bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Gloria! I love the diagonal stripes on the background and the little critters are so sweet.

    Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.

    Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card! The deer and squirrel are adorable and I love the rainbow stripe paper. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this! Great card, Gloria! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria