Thursday, October 19, 2023

Magical Christmas Mini Slimline Card Using Conie Fong Candy Cane Girl Elf

Hello friends! What's up?  I have always wanted to ask this question.  I get tired of hearing and asking how are you doing? LOL!   I think "What's Up" is a much better question to be asking each other.  We might not be feeling good or don't want to talk about it; but we are always ready to tell someone about our husband, kids, grandkids, pets, etc., right?  Even if it is just to complain about something they did recently.  LOL!

I have 2 Feral cats who live outside; and I love them dearly.  They still entertain me every day when I take time to watch them and their antics.  The mother cat (Sophie - gone within the first year) brought 4 baby kittens to our house 8 1/2 yrs ago. Tabby is the mother (one of that first 4 kittens) and she has a daughter, Mitsi, who is 7 1/2 yrs old.  All the others were either taken by people or coyotes over that time frame.  We had all of them fixed after we discovered how fertile they were during that first year.  LOL!  I could talk about them for hours; but I won't.

Anyway, I finally got one of the new Conie Fong Christmas Elves colored and made into a mini Slimline.  Her name is "Candy Cane Girl Elf" and she is just adorable.  There are 3 boy elves and 3 girl elves.  These can be purchased as a set or each one individually.  I have 3 great grandchildren (so far), one girl and 2 boys; so I am working on their Christmas cards for this year.   


Christmas card using:

 Conie Fong Candy Cane Girl Elf digital Stamp



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame Front - Trinity Stamps Mini Slimline Card & Envelope Die Set

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Wild Berry (retired)
Sentiment outside - Conie Fong Snowflake Wishes 
Ink - CTMH Wild Berry (retired)

Copic Markers 
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - Y11, Y21, YR21, Y23
Bow, Clothes, hat, shoes, candy cane - RV52, RV55, RV17
Fur - B0000


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


  Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - ATG Christmas (1 of 3) (Sunday)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Autumn/ATG (2 of 3)
      12 months of Christmas Link Up - ATG Christmas  (1 of 10) (Saturday)
           Creations in Pink Challenge - ATG in Mostly Pink (1 of 3) (Friday)
Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge -ATG Christmas/Halloween (1 of 5)
             The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - See list (Christmas) (1 of 3)
                                                       (Thursday)
 Let's Craft & Create Challenge - ATG + Favorite Color Combo (pinks) (2 of 3)   
                     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (7 of 10)  (Wednesday)
Passion for Markers Challenge - Dies/punches (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (8 of 8) (Monday)
Creative Moments Challenge - ATG/It's Alive (1 of 3)
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Think Pink (1 of 3)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Colorful Options Challenge - Neon (No limit)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Let's Go Cute (No limit)
The Outlawz October Mr. Linky - Entries in The Outlawz challenges (1 of 1)




Check out the new option with thin cuts (see below)


October Stamp Of The Month With Thin Cuts Z7074




CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

11 comments:

  1. A sweet image and Christmas card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous pink and festive card. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards and gorgeous coloring, Gloria. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft & Create this month. Cathy LC&C DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute Gloria. Great job on coloring. My two cats names are Bella and Luna. Hope you have a great weekend. Unfortunately I fell last night. I'm pretty sore so I won't be doing much this weekend.

    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful card i love the cute stamp
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs Ellen DT CIP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fabulous card. I do miss having cats. I am hoping once I have moved I can possibly look at having one again (or maybe a skunk).

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT and also Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet image and I love your color choices. Pretty! Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week. A new challenge is now up for you to play along with, if you wish too.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card, fab colouring.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks so sweet!! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a super cute pink card. Thankyou for sharing at The cutie Pies. sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria