Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Anniversary Card Using CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  I have several cards I created last month; but haven't had time to share them.  I am trying to get them posted in the mornings before I start feeling worse later in the day.

A fellow CTMH consultant, Liz, shared this card on our Facebook group and I had to create it.  I changed up a little bit from what she did; but it is still the same general idea.  This CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7071 is one of my favorite flower arrangements with the thin cuts; which make it easier to create with.  I used the same floral stamp for the background using Papaya Ink on the lighter side of the Papaya cardstock.  I added Papaya shimmer trim to it as well.

CTMH is now offering thin cuts with some of the Stamp of the Month designs.  October is the first month for the opportunity to purchase either the Stamp, as we always offered or the stamp with thin cuts at a reduced price for those who purchase $50 in CTMH products.  Scroll down for more information.

  

CTMH Anniversary Card 

Using CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7071 (Stamp Only C1988)



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Scalloped circle - CTMH Scalloped Stitched Circle Z3639 (retired)
Flowers on front - CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7071 (Stamp Only is C1988)

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Papaya (LS)
Sentiment front - CTMH Say It With Style D1283 (retired)
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Papaya (Z5014) 
Dots - CTMH Dots Red Z4626 (includes circles, hearts, stars)

Colored Pencils - I used colors from 3 different sets which include - CTMH Bright & Vivid Z7039CTMH Perfect Portrait Z7037 and CTMH Natural Landscape Z7038.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


  613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Mood Board (Fall colors) (3 of 3)
 A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)    
   My Time To Craft Challenge - In The Garden (Some people grow wheat in their garden) (3 of 3) (Friday)    
 Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act 1 (No limit) (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w option of Yellow/orange/green (1 of 6)
         Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)



Check out the new option with thin cuts (see below)


October Stamp Of The Month With Thin Cuts Z7074




CTMH Artwork










See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

17 comments:

  1. Gloria: your card is so lovely! Brings a smile to my face! Thanks for sharing at MTTC's In The Garden theme! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular card! Love the colours and the classic layout. Thanks for playing with the Krafty Chicks Stamp Act challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely in the fresh zesty colours, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping October challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely design and great colour combo too. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, I hope you feel better soon. Your card is so pretty, I love the subtle background images. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card perfect for anniversary! Beautiful colors! So happy you shared with us at Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet card, love your design so much! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gloria this is a little beauty I love the images and colours thank you for joining us at LeAnns World 101 challenge
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, you have been a bit under the weather. Hope you are feeling better soon, Gloria. Your composition is wonderful. The embossing for your background and your delightful color combination are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your Anniversary creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to you joining us again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Set.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for taking the time to share this gorgeous and colourful card with us at we love stamping. I hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gloria, this card is stunning! The colors really pop against the die cut and background. CTMH stamps and dies are so nice and reasonably priced! As guest designer over at Word Art Wednesday this month, I just wanted to stop over and say thank you for joining us this time! We hope you're feeling better soon too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's me, popping in again to say Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your creativity soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card and I love the color combo. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout and choice of papers. Thanks for Joining us at Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge this month. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful CAS card. I like your coloring.

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria