Sunday, July 14, 2024

You Are In My Thoughts All Occasion Card

Hello friends!  How is everyone?  It is still hot here in Southern CA; and I think there are heat warnings all over the US right now.  There have been too many deaths this year due to heat exhaustion.  I can't believe that people would actually walk in heat 112-126 degrees; but it seems to be very common.  I imagine people are on vacation in those desert areas; and they think they can do it for a short time.  Please stay safe and drink plenty of water if you are outdoors.  

I created 22 cards using these two sets of digital paper and clip art of the flowers to match.  It is the combination of the clip art that makes them so easy to create a wide variety of cards.  Plus you print only what you need and it is quite easy to print them at home.  See the name and links below, just above my card photo.

Anne was so sweet to give me these two floral sets after I helped her with her blog "A Perfect Time To Craft" for May and June winners.  I never imagined I would love them enough to create this many cards.  Lol!  When I told her about the volume of cards I had made, she provided me with a watermark so I could share them.  My sister loved them as well; so she will receive 11 cards and I will keep 11 to share my family and friends.

I also have 2 reels on Instagram, with multiple cards, for anyone who wants to see them for ideas for your cardmaking.  It will take me some time to get them all ready for posting; so I did 2 reels so far. 

All Occasion Card - You Are In Our Thoughts

Anne Constantly-Carding paper and clip art sets - Gill's Floral Arrangements Part One and Gill's Floral Arrangements Part Two.  I have included 3 different links here for you to see them.


Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue using my CTMH supplies until they are all gone.  

Dies 
Square with floral - Nellie Multi Frame Square Dies
Green square - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chain Rectangles
Frame inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers

Paper & Floral clip art - Anne Constantly-Carding - Gills Floral Arrangement Part One and Part Two
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Saffron (reverse side), New England Ivy, Shortbread (reverse side)
Sentiment Outside - CTMH Harvests Blessing C1989 (You are in our thoughts)
Sentiment Inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220
Flowers inside - CTMH Word Puzzle C1494
Ink - CTMH New England Ivy, Canary



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
     Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3) (Friday)
   DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)  
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 6) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (3 of 8) (Monday)
The Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge - Summer Fun + ATG (Flowers are Summer Fun to me as I really enjoy them when they are in bloom) (2 of 3)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 





Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Gloria I love the papers and topper a very classy card Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Lolo CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! the flowers are gorgeous and framed out beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I had to re-read when I got to the part where you made 22 cards. Whew. That's work. Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Lovely colours and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT avenue613.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Gloria - Anne creates such pretty and easy to use sets.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous floral patterned papers and image, Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your creative designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful design to show of the pretty flowers, thank you for sharing it at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation. Thanks for entering you card at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Das een hele mooie creatie. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls
    Girlz Rebel Challenge
    Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another absolutely stunning floral card! Thank you for sharing with us and joining the challenges at The Outlawz Challenges on Twisted Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria