Saturday, October 14, 2023

Thinking of You Card Using CTMH The Good Life Products

Hello friends! How are you?  I hope you are enjoying your weather.  I am sure it will soon turn colder here; but I think today is in the upper 80's.  Southern California used to have a lot cooler weather when I first moved here over 25 yrs ago; but it has continued to get warmer over the years.

I created a bunch of cards in the past month or so; but not too many recently.  I love CTMH "The Good Life" paper pack and also this CTMH "Harvest Blessings" stamp set.  Together, they really make some nice cards.  I need more time to create more with this set; but I have so many stamp sets I haven't used, that I also need time to create with them.  LOL!


CTMH Thinking Of You card
Using CTMH Harvest Blessings Stamp set



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Inside - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangle

Image & Sentiment on front - CTMH Harvest Blessings C1989 
Paper - CTMH The Good Life X7296B or X7296S with stickers
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Harbour, Mist, Pebble (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)
Heart inside - CTMH Happy Heart A1192 (retired)
Bling - CTMH Journey Dots Z7005

Copic Markers 
Cattails - E30, #31

I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


  613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
 A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)    
   Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)  
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  
Cut It Up Challenge - Fav Colors (Fall Colors) (Die used inside) (1 of 3)
Daisy Chain Challenge - Autumn or Halloween (Autumn) (No limit)
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG (4 of 5)  (Thursday)
Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge - Autumn or Halloween (Autumn) (No limit?)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
         Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge - ATG (4 of 5) (Monday)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)

       

Check out the new option with thin cuts (see below)


October Stamp Of The Month With Thin Cuts Z7074




CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. You've created a stunning card, both inside and out. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We look forward to seeing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I love the patterned papers you used! And the sentiment on the inside is just perfect! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design and color choices. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Favorite Color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, this card is so elegant. The way that you have laid out of the background papers in pieces is so pretty.

    Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.

    Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent composition, Gloria! Love the layers, paper combination and the rustic wheat shafts. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful I love the paper choice to.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #334
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria