Saturday, June 15, 2024

Happy Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Artistic Leilani

Hello friends!   How is everyone?  It decided to get hot here today.  I know that the desert is even hotter; but it was around 95 degrees today.  I am staying inside with the air conditioner; but it is still very warm.  

I missed coloring and creating while I was on vacation; so I am trying to make up for lost time.  I created this card using Conie Fong Artistic Leilani; which includes several sentiments.  This is one of my favorite images.  I believe it can be used for anyone, not just crafters.  

Happy Birthday Card
Using Conie Fong Artistic Leilani



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH is having a liquidation sale at their home office in Utah on June 19-22, 2024.  All of the consultants with CTMH sites for orders ended April 30, 2024  Thanks to all of my past customers.


Frame outside - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched Dies
Frame inside - Taylored Expressions Stitched Mini Slimline Stacklets

Image & Sentiment on front  Conie Fong Artistic Leilani
Paper - CTMH I Want Candy - CC10232 
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lemonade
Sentiment inside - CTMH Wished For You C1993
Ink - CTMH Black
Dots - CTMH Dots Pink Z4627 

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - Y11, YR21, YR23
Eyes - B000, B00
Nails & Dress - V15
Marker/Pencil holder - B000, B00
Markers, paints, pencils in container - Y12, Y15, Y17, G43, E50, E51, 
E53, Y17, RV00
Flowers - V12, V15, RV00, RV10


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love Stamping Challenge - ATG or Option (1 of 3)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG  (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Butterflies or Blooms (1 of 3) 
   Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 5) (Friday)
   DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)     
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG/option (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3) 
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (3 of 8) (Monday)
Dream Valley Challenge - Summer Colours (2 of 3)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 


Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is going out of business; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  Lol!  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring-especially love the hair! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and beautiful coloring Gloria. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card with beautiful colouring. Thank you for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A so beautiful creative girl, so well coloured. Love the sentiment inside too!
    Thanks so much for celebrating with us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and beautiful coloring!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ilove your nice bright colours and sentiment stamp, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colouring and I love the stripy background. Thanks for sharing her with us at we love stamping this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully coloured Gloria - a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria