Monday, June 17, 2024

Sending You Love Using Conie Fong Eucalyptus Tree Koala

Hello friends!   It is a little cooler today.  The weather is so strange.  Hot one day and cooler the next.  I know there have been a lot of rain and flooding across the US.  Please stay safe.  

I used this adorable Conie Fong Eucalyptus Tree Koala for my mini slimline card.  I love this image.  It is simple, yet elegant; and can be used for any occasion.

Sending You Love 
Using Conie Fong Eucalyptus Tree Koala



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH is having a liquidation sale at their home office in Utah on June 19-22, 2024.  All of the consultants with CTMH sites for orders ended April 30, 2024  Thanks to all of my past customers.

Dies
Frame inside and outside - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched Dies

Paper - CTMH Gnomes For Spring - CC7232
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Limeade and Reverse Limeade (inside)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220
Heart inside - CTMH Random Acts of Cardness S1909
Ink - CTMH Black and Rosy

Copic Markers 
Koala - E50, E51, RV00
Tree - E31, E33
Leaves - G40, G43
Flowers - YR31


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG  (3 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - For A Child (1 of 3)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Butterflies or Blooms (3 of 3) 
   Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 5) (Friday)
   DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)     
 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (5 of 8) (Monday)
Dream Valley Challenge - Summer Colours (3 of 3)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w critter (1 of 3)




Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is going out of business; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


6 comments:

  1. Love this card Gloria, what an adorable image. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and image!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card, love the image. Weather the same in the UK, very strange. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, inside and out!! Thank you for shariung at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so cute. And the background paper goes so well with it. A really happy and summery card. This koala looks so pretty and is so perfectly colored. And the stitched frame just completes your beautiful work. Thank you for sharing your card with the latest Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Darling image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Crafty gals corner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria