Friday, June 21, 2024

All Occasion Card Using CTMH Cosette Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello friends!  How are you?  It is warming up in Southern CA.  It is supposed to be in the upper 90's for the next week or more.  I was hoping it would be cooler.  I hope you are all enjoying your summer or whatever season it is at your place.

I created a bunch of cards a few months ago; so I am going to be a while getting them posted.  Lol!  I do enjoy making cards.  I created 30 cards for my sister, Alice, the last time I created.  I am glad someone can use them.  I have donated some; but they don't usually match what someone is looking for.  I create based on what I feel at the time; or what appeals to me.

All Occasion Card

Using CTMH Cosette Cardmaking Stamp &  Thin Cuts Z4700




Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH is having a liquidation sale at their home office in Utah on June 19-22, 2024.  All of the consultants with CTMH sites for orders ended April 30, 2024  Thanks to all of my past customers.


Dies
Flowers inside - CTMH Cosette Cardmaking Stamp &  Thin Cuts Z4700

Paper - CTMH Cosette X7291B (retired)
Flowers inside & outside, outside sentimentCTMH Cosette Cardmaking Stamp &  Thin Cuts Z4700
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Mist
Card Base - CTMH cards & envelopes Value Pack - X254
Sentiment inside - CTMH Big Hugs A1303 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Blue Belle, Mulberry
Little stamped dots - CTMH Perfectly Imperfect Patterns D2051 (retired)
Dots - CTMH Purple Dots Z4628 (retired)


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG w/option (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
 Creations In Pink Challenge - ATG/Mostly Pink (1 of 3)
     Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 5) (Friday)
   DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)  
Just Us Girls Challenge - Photo/Moodboard (flowers) (1 of 3) 
 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10) (Wednesday)
Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge - ATG w Sentiment (1 of 3)
(Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (7 of 8) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - ATG w/option (3 of 3)




Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is going out of business; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. A lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments - however ours is not an Anything Goes challenge but it was a sketch challenge so I'm sorry it wont' qualify to be entered into the judging but thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This C&S card is really perfect for all occasion! Good job!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great basic card design that works well with you choices of patterned paper, Gloria. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria