Sunday, June 16, 2024

Love Card Using Gemini by Crafters Companion Butterfly Love

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well and having fun.  It is warm today; but not as hot as yesterday.  I prefer 60's for my weather.  It is a perfect temperature.  Lol!

I created this card before vacation; but just finished the inside of the card and added glitter gems to the butterflies.  A friend gave me this awesome die cut; which includes all the purple butterflies and the frame as well.  This is a deep purple color; but it refuses to be photographed in its original color.  Lol!  It looks a blue color with most of my photos.  I always have trouble taking a photo of purple colors.

This card is very bright Yellow (CTMH Lemonade); but it didn't photograph very well either.  

Love Card/Any Occasion Card

Using "Butterfly Love - Create a Card" by Gemini/Crafters Companion



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH is having a liquidation sale at their home office in Utah on June 19-22, 2024.  All of the consultants with CTMH sites for orders ended April 30, 2024  Thanks to all of my past customers.

Dies
Frame Front with Sentiment - Anna Griffin Festooned
Butterfly Love frame with butterflies - Gemini Butterfly Love by Crafters Companion

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Royal, Lemonade, reverse Lemonade inside
Sentiment Outside - CTMH Stronger Together C1716
Sentiment inside - CTMH Wished For You C1993
Ink - CTMH Black
Sparkles - CTMH Clear Sparkles Z3274


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG  (2 of 3)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Butterflies or Blooms (2 of 3)  
   Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 5) (Friday)
   DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)     
 The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (4 of 8) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is going out of business; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. Great choice of contrasting colours to bring the Butterflies to life, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gloria, thanks so much for sharing this beautiful butterfly scene with us at Twisted Thursday! The dimension and lacy cuts are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. The colour combo is fantastic, it highlights all those butterflies. The sentiment is great. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card, I love the frilly cover die with the butterflies and color combo. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyone's creativity!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gloria this is one fabulous creation love the colours you have used those butterflies look amazing thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORgeous! I LOve your die so pretty. LOve your colours too.
    A design for many occasions.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this die set and all things butterflies! The little pears/beads in the center, just add that perfect bling to it too. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria