Sunday, August 11, 2024

Just For You All Occasion Card with a Butterfly

Hello friends!  I hope everyone is having time to create or do something you love.  It is so hot here and our air conditioner does not want to work for some reason.  I am not able to stay in my craft room for long, due to the heat; and I do have air conditioning.  It isn't cooling.  I am going to have to call tomorrow and see when they can come out.

I have been creating cards for my sister, Alice and this is another one.  If you want to see my reels, they are posted on Instagram for purpleglocreations.  Some of the reels manage to get on Facebook; but it appears to be random.  Lol!  

Just For You Card


 
Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

Dies
Frame Front & Inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles
Butterfly - Crafty Companions
Fancy scallop oval - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Ovals
Small oval - Cottage Cutz Double Stitched ovals
Border - Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders

Paper - CTMH Honey Butter X7302S or B
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Honey Butter, Flamingo, Canary (heart inside)
Sentiment front - CTMH Butterfly Friendship - Z4263
Sentiment inside - CTMH Smiles From The Garden Z3967
Ink - CTMH Black, Flamingo (on small oval)



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - These are a few of my favorite things (1 of 3)
Triple B Challenge - Birds/Butterflies/Blooms (1 of 3)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Sentiment/ATG (1 of 3)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Frame something (No limit)
                                 Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (3 of 6)   (Friday)
                         DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - Summer Fun (Butterflies/flowers are summer fun to me) (No limit) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (4 of 8) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)  
The Crafters Café Challenge Blog - ATG w/Option (No limit) 




Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Gloria, thank you so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!
    Love the inside sentiment!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a charming summer card, Gloria. Your stitched frame and the little oval framing your sentiment work well with the sweet butterfly. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly die is beautiful on that pretty floral paper! Such a lovely design! Thanks for sharing with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday. Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card - love the colour combination you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card, Gloria. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love a butterfly card - they seem to always be inspiring. Thanks so much for joining us this time at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. A simple but stunnig spring card!!! Really well done!!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your use of designer papers in this lovely series of card creations! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Inspirations Challenge too.
    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria