Friday, August 9, 2024

All Occasion Butterfly Slimline Card

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  It is still hot in Southern CA; but it was a little cooler the last 2 days, now it is over 100 again.  We have had a few earthquakes this past week; which is still very scary to me.  Some people get used to them; but I never have.  Lol!  I feel them even when my husband does not.  I hope you are staying cool.

I have been creating a lot of cards for my sister, Alice. She loves to create poems and send to her friends and family with my cards.  It saves her a lot of time and allows her to enjoy what she likes doing; which is creating poems.  I love creating cards; but I don't have that many people to send them to anymore.  I think I currently have 38 cards to send her.  I know that is a lot of cards and that isn't counting the ones I liked so well that I had to create the same or very similar cards for my own stash.

This Hello card was originally created for Alice; but when I created the Hi There card for me, she liked it better; so I swapped with her.  I love them both; so I didn't care.  I used the same sentiment inside; because this is a big slimline and the sentiment needed to be big.  Lol! 

Hello Card - Gloria's card


Hi There Card - Alice's card


Inside of Both Cards are the same


Supplies used to create these 2 cards:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 


Dies
Stripes at top of card fronts - Memory Box Slim Diagonal Collage 94555
Frame outside - Heffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Trio Dies
Frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Slimline
Butterflies - Memory Box
Heart dies - CTMH Stitched Hearts

Card 1 - Hello Die - Sizzix
Card 2 - Hi There - CTMH

Paper - CTMH You Are Enough Bundle
Card Base - CTMH Slimline Cards and Envelopes
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Flamingo, Pomegranate
Sentiment Inside - CTMH You Smile D2190
Ink - CTMH Pomegranate


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
 Love Those Pretty Papers Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3) (Saturday)
                                 Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (1 of 6)   (Friday)
                                Patties Creations Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - Summer Fun (Butterflies are summer fun to me) (No limit) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (2 of 8) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)  
The Crafters Café Challenge Blog - ATG w/Option (No limit) 



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joinin the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great. I love that colour combo, the contrast between white and red is fantastic. And those butterflies are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design on this slimline card! Red and white is always a nice color combo! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing at LPOCF

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria