Thursday, December 21, 2023

Christmas Card - Wishing You Joy Bells - Using CTMH Silver Bells - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts

 

Hello friends!  It has been raining since Monday night I think; and we continue to get more rain.  We need the rain; but why does it always have to come multiple days in a row?  Lol!  My two feral cats have a hard time getting home to get their food.  

Our two cats, Tabby (8 yrs old) and her daughter Mitzi (7 yrs old) did not come home to eat last night due to the heavy rains.  We can only leave their food out for two hours; because of other animals that come around.  My husband told me this morning that he was woke up at 4 am by the two cats scratching the kitchen window.  I thought that was really cute; but he didn't appreciate getting woke up so early.  He did get up and feed them anyway.  Lol!  

We have a ledge outside the kitchen window, that is protected by an overhang from the house and that is where we feed them when it is raining; but they have to cross the patio full of puddles to reach that ledge.  We also leave the outdoor light on when we have the food out there, to make sure they get to eat.  We also have 2 heated pet houses for them; which they use when it gets cold an night; but they rarely stay there when it rains. We love our cats.  They are spoiled for sure.

I am sharing another Christmas card that I created this year.  CTMH shows that this stamp and thin cuts has a few more still available, while supplies last.  See photos and information below.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year to all of you.  Thank you so much for following my blog and reading my posts.  

 


CTMH Christmas Card

Using CTMH Silver Bells - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7088



Inside Card
Using CTMH Joy of the Season 



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Pine needles - CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop - G1292 (retired)

Holly stamp inside and Pine needlesCTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop - G1292 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Toffee
Ink - CTMH Toffee and Charcoal

(Used Flint Grey, Oak Tree, Hawthorn Brown and Sap Green)









I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


12 months of Christmas Link Up Challenge - ATG Christmas (2 of 10)  (Sunday)
     Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3) (Saturday)
                            Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Friday)   
                       As You Like It Challenge - ATG/Why? (Using one of favorite stamp/thin cuts for Christmas cards this year) (2 of 3)  (Thursday)
Cards 4 Galz Challenge - Christmas Card (3 of 3) 
Krafty Chicks Challenge - CAS (die, sentiment, patterned paper, bling - simple) (No limit)
Creative Inspiration Challenge - Christmas or New Years (3 of 3)  (Wednesday)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)
Digi Tuesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Tuesday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Embossing or Winter & sentiment (4 of 5) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - Anything Goes (No limit)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - Christmas ATG  (No limit)







This set is still only $5 with a $50 purchase and is also available with thin cuts - Z7100 for an additional price.  See link below with next photo.





CTMH Artwork










See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely addition to our gallery at Cardz4galz. Such pretty images and a nice layout as well. Thanks for joining us, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks at this busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure like your card the bells are the best.
    Thank you for playing our CAS (clean and simple) Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image. Thank you for joining us this month over at Aud Sentiments.
    Happy New Year.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments, Cardz 4 galz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria