Monday, December 11, 2023

Christmas Card Using CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop Kit

Hello friends!   I hope you are doing well.  It is a busy time of the year and I am trying to get my cards ready to go out the door.  Lol!  I thought they would be sent by now; but I wanted to make sure I had my photos and supplies listed before sending them.  I have forgotten to do those in the past.  Lol!  Please take time to enjoy the season and not get too busy.  It is a hard season to balance.

I am sharing another card I created using this fabulous CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292.  It is my favorite kit that we have ever had.  I bet you can't tell by all of my posting of cards, can you?  Lol!

   

CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop Kit G1292

Only a few kits left



Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies


Bow, Paper, Cardstock, Zip Strip, Sparkles, Card base & EnvelopeCTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop Kit G1292
Card base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254 (included in kit; but in case you want more.)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Toffee (in kit)
Sentiment outside - CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Stamp & TC Z7088 (Stamp only is C1995 (not in this kit)
Ink - CTMH Charcoal & Toffee (not in this kit)
Sparkles - CTMH Silver Bells Dots X7298D (In Kit; but in case you want more)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
     A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Beginning with B (Bow) (2 of 3)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 4)  
Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge - Christmas or Halloween (5 of 5)                                          Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)                          
   Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Tic/Tac/Toe (December Holiday/ornament/die cut (2 of 3) (Thursday) 
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)   (Wednesday)
(Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - Christmas ATG  (No limit)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (8 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (8 of 8)








This set is still only $5 with a $50 purchase and is also available with thin cuts - Z7100 for an additional price.  See link below with next photo.





CTMH Artwork










See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful festive card Gloria. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the I Spy option. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely traditional card and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz. merry christmas & Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful, traditional card design! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria