Sunday, December 10, 2023

Christmas Bells Are Ringing Using Special Fold card with CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292

Hello friends!  How is everyone?  It is warming back up in Southern CA.  I hope your weather is great and you are enjoying the fall or whatever season you are in.  

We actually went out for an Indian Buffet on Saturday  We had not been to eat there for 3 yrs, since COVID started.  We were both very excited about eating Indian food.  It is my favorite and they had all but two of my favorite dishes on the buffet. The food was still on the milder side of spicy for me; but there were a few dishes on the spicier side; which my husband loves.  

I created this card based on a video by a fellow CTMH consultant, Erin (Crafty Concepts with Erin).  Here is the link to her YouTube video for this card.  She is very talented and I love all her videos for scrapbooking, cardmaking, etc.  It was a fun card to create.


CTMH Christmas Card - Special Fold

Using CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292

Only a few of these Workshops in stock



Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Bell, Bow and Pine needles - CTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292

Image of Bell, Bow, Pine needles, holly with berries inside and sentimentsCTMH Silver Bells Cardmaking Workshop G1292
Paper - In kit - Also available by itself - CTMH Silver Bells X7298B without stickers or X7298S with stickers
Glitter gems - Silver gems are included in Cardmaking Workshop - or if you need extra Silver Glitter Gems - Z4191 and Silver Bell dots are Z7298D
Stamp pad - CTMH Charcoal X2831 (not included in kit; expected back in stock in December)

Colored Pencils - CTMH Bright & Vivid - Z7039
Used inside to color holly with berries - Deep Ruby and Pine Green 


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
     A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Beginning with B (Bell, Bow) (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 4)  
Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge - Christmas or Halloween (4 of 5)                                          Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)                          
   Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Tic/Tac/Toe (December Holiday/ornament/die cut (1 of 3) (Thursday) 
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)   (Wednesday)
(Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - Anything Goes (No limit)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - Christmas ATG  (No limit)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (7 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (7 of 8)
Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges - ATG/options (2 of 5)







This set is still only $5 with a $50 purchase and is also available with thin cuts - Z7100 for an additional price.  See link below with next photo.





CTMH Artwork










See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, many thanks for sharing your 'B for bells and bow' card with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with a very elegant design thanks to that colour combo. The touch of colour in the inside is also a great addition. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week with your lovely card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo....this is SO pretty, Gloria. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so grateful when I see your wonderful cards linked up in our gallery. I hope you're having a blessed Christmas Season. - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love the folds and bell. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Happy Holidays and the best to you in 2024. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria