Monday, August 8, 2022

Close To My Heart - Fabulous new Gorgeous products! A Must Have for card making and scrapbooking!

Close To My Heart - Lots of New Products
Click here to see catalogs below and order soon

New July - Sept catalog 2022 .


New Core Catalog August 2022 - July 2023

Visit My You Tube video #2 for new products


Visit My You Tube Video 3 for more NEW 

CTMH Products





Core catalog retiring August 31, 2022 

Buy the items you want/need before they are gone.  

Many of these items are retiring.





A Few of My Favorite Products From:
July - September Catalog

Z8024 Ahoy There Stamp & Thin Cuts
or D2099 Ahoy There Stamp only 

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2208 - Teach Love Inspire 


CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria