Tuesday, August 2, 2022

All Occasion Card Using CTMH NEW Card Front & Stitched Background Thin Cut with Other CTMH products

Hello friends!  It is another hot day in Southern CA.  I hope everyone is doing well.  My husband took me to the beach yesterday just to walk in the sand/water.  It was cooler there than inland; but still hot.  I saw 2 dolphins in the water; so that is always exciting for me.

I created a few CTMH cards and this is one of the 3 cards I created recently.  I am in love with this new Card front & stitched background thin cut set.  It includes the stitched thin cut (A2 size) as well as another one that cuts the inside of the background out; or you can layer that second cut as I did.  

I used CTMH White Daisy for both pieces on the front; so that I could color it with my new Distress Oxide inks. CTMH has several new colors in the NEW Core catalog that is released August 1st, 2022.


CTMH All Occasion Card

Using the NEW CTMH Card Front & Stitched Background TC Z4652




Close Up View



Inside Card





I am entering the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog
I used the top line - Butterfly, Die Cut and Sentiment




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Flower (fussy cut) - CTMH Flowers Always CC61928 (Retired)
Butterfly - CTMH Butterfly Friendship Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4263 (retired)
Sentiment frame front - CTMH Stitched Bracket TC Z3631 (retired)
Frame inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stax

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lemonade
Flower on front - CTMH Flowers Always CC61928 (Retired)
Sentiment on front - CTMH Beautiful Day W330 (retired)
Sequin Flowers on front - CTMH Make Waves Sequins & Gems (Z4142) retired

Copic Markers
Flower - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Butterfly - RB10, Y15




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
 (Friday)
         DL.ART Challenge Blog- Summer Fun (Smelling the flowers is fun for me) (1 of 3) (Thursday)
Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog - See chart -I used Butterfly/die cuts/sentiment (1 of 3)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  (Wednesday)
 Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (1 of 3) (Monday)
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2208 - Teach Love Inspire 


CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card with these pretty colors and wonderful design! A walk along the beach sounds like a perfect day! You are so lucky to live so close to it! And how wonderful you got to see some dolphins too!
    Thanks so much for joining our "Butterflies and/or Bugs" challenge at Allsorts this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love the blended background. Thanks for sharing with us at The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Gloria! Thanks for joining the DL.ART August 2022 challenge and commenting on my blog post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The blended colors make a fabulous background over the die cut panel. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's July, "Anything Goes with a Twist/Black & White" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so lovely and love that rainbow you softly colored for the background. Perfect coloring for the flowers and the butterfly. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Butterfly card with a lovely rainbow backdrop, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Gloria! Thanks for dropping this into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright colours! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background work too! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria