Sunday, August 7, 2022

Christmas Tag/Ornament Using Conie Fong "Snowy The Penguin - Dancing In The Snow"

Hello Friends!  How are you?  It is over 100 degrees every day again in sunny California.  I hope everyone is staying cool.  I think it is winter in some places; so you may wish for sunshine.  

I created several tag ornaments last year for Christmas gifts for my grandkids and great grandkids.  I am still posting them in August.  I think I have one left.  LOL!  This is one of my favorite Conie Fong images.  It is Snowy The Penguin - Dancing In the Snow.  So cute.           

Be sure to check out the CTMH Stamp of the Month below.  It is a really sweet and loving stamp.  I believe everyone is a teacher and everyone loves and inspires others, whether it is your children, your husband, your friends or others who observe you in life.  I have been working on a card using this stamp set; so hopefully it will be done soon.

     Conie Fong "Snowy The Penguin - Dancing In The Snow"


Close Up View




Back of Tag



Supplies used to create this tag/ornament:

Dies
Tag- CTMH Fancy Tags Z4305 (retired)
Tag behind tag - Cricut Artiste Cartridge (pg. 69 - #M42124)

Cardstock - CTMH Capri, White Daisy
Ink - CTMH Bluebird
Snowflake Loose Sequins - CTMH Snowflake Loose Sequins Z4319 (retired)
Glitter for snow - CTMH Stickles Crystal
Sentiment on back - CTMH Miracle of Christmas D1656 (retired)

Copic Markers
Umbrella, Scarf, Ornament - B12, B14, Y04, Y06, Y08
Snowy - C4, C6, C8, C9, Y17
Snow - B0000




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Friday)
My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge - Winter Holiday Decorations (Tag Ornament for Christmas tree (1 of 3)
         (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  (Wednesday)
 Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (1 of 3) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge - Animal Kingdom Photo Inspiration - Penguins are part of the Animal Kingdom and I love them. (No limit)
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2208 - Teach Love Inspire 


CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


11 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag with this cute penguin! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This penguin is precious and your coloring is so pretty. Thanks for entering in the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag and so beautifully coloured too!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet gift tag! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project Gloria. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your cute little tag over at 613 Avenue Create. Hugs Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag, the penguin is adorable! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at inspiration station challenge.
    Asha
    dt, inspiration station challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute tag Gloria. I love Conie's penguin. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet image!!

    Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap!!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, your image is so sweet and coloured so well! Great tag! Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria