Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Hey There - Missing You Card Using CTMH The Good Life Digital Art Collection

Hello friends!  Are you having fun yet?  LOL!  The weather is climbing back into the upper 90's for all of this week; and then hopefully falling back down.  I hope you are enjoying the beginning of fall.

I created a few cards from this CTMH The Good Life Digital Art Collection.  It was fun to work with.  I created one card (already posted) with all separate pieces; which is a lot of work putting it together.  I then created two more with print and cut. This one is my favorite of the 3 that I created.  There are also a couple other stamp and thin cut sets, one has a Windmill; but I don't know if they are still available or not. These were very popular.  I did buy all that were in this "The Good Life" series.

CTMH Hey There, Missing You Card

Using CTMH The Good Life Digital Art Collection X7296E




Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
All images and card front created with CTMH The Good Life Digital Art Collection X7296E using Cricut Design Space.  (Sentiment see below)

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Bluebird
Sentiment Outside - CTMH The Good Life Cardmaking Workshop G1288
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)
Heart inside - CTMH You Brighten My Day - CC92011 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Bluebird
Dots - CTMH Orange & Yellow Dots Z7008






I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


  613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
Corrosive Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
                                                               (Friday)  
                                                            (Thursday)
Creative Knockouts Challenge - Dies/punches/stencils (These are die cuts from SVG files using Cricut Design Space flatten and print) (3 of 3)
(Wednesday)
         Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10)  
 (Tuesday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (6 of 8) (Monday)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)



Check out the new option with thin cuts (see below)


October Stamp Of The Month With Thin Cuts Z7074




CTMH Artwork









See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!



1 comment:

  1. Great card - lovely colour choices,

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria