Sunday, October 15, 2023

Anniversary Card Using CTMH I Want Candy Paper with Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello friends!  How are you?  I hope you are having time to do something fun.  I had my COVID vaccine on Thursday, Oct 5; so we went out to eat on Friday for lunch.  I miss eating out.  It is going to be in the 90's again today and get warmer through this next week.  I hope your weather is cooler than ours is here.

I created 2 more cards using this awesome CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts.  I love this stamp and die set.  This flower was the perfect size for what I wanted to do. There are others to choose from; but this one is a perfect size for so many different types of cards.  I am having fun coloring with the new CTMH Colored Pencils as well.  There are 3 different sets; so I use colors from each set.

CTMH Happy Anniversary Card

Using CTMH Floral Notes Stamp & Thin Cuts Z7071




Inside Card






Supplies used to create this card:

Frame on front - CTMH Stitched Fancy Brackets (retired)
Frame Inside - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangle

Paper - CTMH I Want Candy Special - Paper is CC10232
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse Royal LS, Reverse Clover LS, Reverse Lemonade Light Side
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Happy Anniversary Outside - CTMH It's The Little Things-Cardmaking CC12311 (retired)
Sentiment insideCTMH Wished For You C1993
Ink - CTMH Black, Clover


Colored Pencils - Used from all 3 sets 
Bright & Vivid Z6039
Natural Landscape Z7038
Perfect Portrait Z7037


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


  613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love 2 Create Challenge - Mixed Media (colored pencils, ink) (No limit)
 A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)    
   Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)  
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  
Cut It Up Challenge - Fav Colors (Pastel Colors/Lots of favorites) (2 of 3)
Creative Knockouts Challenge - Dies/punches/stencils (1 of 3)
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG (5 of 5)  (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w option of Yellow/orange/green (3 of 6)
         Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)  
 (Tuesday)
Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge - ATG (5 of 5) (Monday)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Butterflies or Blooms (1 of 3)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)

       


Check out the new option with thin cuts (see below)


October Stamp Of The Month With Thin Cuts Z7074




CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness this is so beautiful inside and out.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week,
    we hope you will join us again,
    Crafty hugs,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the colors pop! Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Favorite Color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, Gloria! The bright colors are wonderful and I love the design that you have done.

    Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.

    Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria this is wonderful. Such a creative anniversary card. Thanks for playing along over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the bright, happy colors!! Perfect way to celebrate an anniversary, birthday or anything! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Gloria! Love the vibrant colors and composition. Thank you for sharing your sensational creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria