Monday, September 19, 2022

Christmas Tag/Ornament Using Conie Fong Snowman and Birdie Friends

Hello Friends!   I hope everyone is doing well.  It finally cooled off a little here in Southern CA.  I think it is supposed to get hotter again soon.  September is always our hottest month.  

I created a bunch of tags/ornaments last Christmas and haven't had time to post them all; but this is the last one.  I created these for my grandkids and great grandkids for their Christmas tree. They love to move them around.  LOL!  

It is time to start working on Christmas for this year.  I haven't colored much this year.  I haven't been motivated or inspired yet.  I just hope I remember how to color.  I keep thinking about it; but haven't done it yet.  There has been too many family issues to deal with this year.  

Conie Fong "Snowman and Birdie Friends"



Close Up View



Back of Tag




Supplies used to create this tag/ornament:

Dies 
Tag with scallop bottom  - CTMH Fancy Tags Z4305 (retired)
Tag on outside - Cricut Artiste Cartridge - (Pg. 69, #M42124)

Image - Conie Fong "Snowman and Birdie Friends"
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Wild Berry
Sentiment on back - CTMH Flakey Friends C1506 (retired)
To: and From: - CTMH Garden Tags S2006 (retired)
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Snowflakes - Z4319
Glitter - CTMH Stickles Crystal

Copic Markers
Scarf, Hats - RV00, RV09
Leaves - YG13, YG17
Birds - BG53, BG45, Y17
Snowman nose - Y38
Buttons - RV09, White gelly roll pen
Hearts, Bauble/ornament - RV09, White Gelly Roll pen
Branch pieces - E50, E53
Berries - RV09
Snow - B0000
Snowman - B0000 (for shadows)



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 2)  (Saturday)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Friday
The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge  - ATG (2 options) (2 of 3)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Christmas w/sentiment - (1 of 3) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  (Wednesday)
 Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
  Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - ATG (4 of 5)  (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge Blog - ATG (3 of 3) (Other Date)
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2209 - Enjoy These Moments



CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new videos for CTMH National Stamping Month and my other videos can be found there as well.  Thanks for your patience.  I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

3 comments:

  1. This tag is just awesome - love the colours you've used and that sweet little snowman image is just so adorable. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gloria, another fabulous project. Love the cute snowman - so sweet! Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge again. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag. Fun image. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria