Friday, September 9, 2022

All Occasion Card Using CTMH Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop

Hello friends!  How are you?  I hope you are surviving this horrible heat in the US.  We have had around 112 degrees almost daily for over two weeks.  Yesterday, it dropped to 99 and we are hoping to get rain from the hurricane that is headed to the US West Coast.  We need some relief from this heat without the storm.  We are trying not to use any big appliances and hoping I can do laundry by the weekend.  

I created 4 cards using this fabulous CTMH Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop G1260.  This is card #3.  It is rare that I get time to use a card kit and to make 4 cards was a miracle.  LOL!  Of course, I am neglecting a lot of other things to get them done.  I even created several videos; which are listed below with links.

CTMH Love and Gratitude Card

Click here for My Backyard Bliss Video

Using CTMH Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop G1260

Click here for my Video for September special - I used the sentiments inside for my 4 cards


Close Up View
Card # 3 of Kit





Inside Of Card
Sentiment - CTMH Sending Love and Laughter CC9220




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame Inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stax Set 2 (smaller size)
Hills on front - CTMH Fancy Borders Z3682 (retired)
Sentiment frame on front - CTMH Tags & Tabs TC (Z3726)

Paper - CTMH Backyard Bliss (part of cardmaking workshop) or X7283S (with sticker) or X7283B (without sticker sheet)
Polka Dot paper - Top Strip of the paper that comes with the kit
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Pine, Papaya, (part of Kit) Melon (light side -not part of kit)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love and Laughter CC9220 (National Stamping Month September Special
Ink - CTMH Black, Memento Black, Melon (new color of the year)
Sequins -  CTMH Crafty Loose Sequins Z4059 and CTMH Melon Loose Sequins Z4644

Copic Markers
Flowers - B23, Y11, R21, R22
Leaves - G24, G94
Wheelbarrow - E30, E31


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 2)  (Saturday)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Friday)
        Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog - (Sentiment, Free, Any shape die) (1 of 3) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  (Wednesday)
 Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (1 of 3) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 3) (Other Date)
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2209 - Enjoy These Moments



CTMH Artwork



See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


14 comments:

  1. Gloria: I love the wheelbarrow!!! Wonderful card! Thanks for including Ally's Angels in your links! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I also love that wheelbarrow. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get some relief from the heat and get much needed rain soon. Your card is lovely with a wonderful layout and image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thank you for entering our challenge at Polkadoodles.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute cards! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image on card #3, and the colouring. Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Gloria! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Gloria. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your lovely work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very cute! I like it how you use your layers! Thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, love the dimension! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty, has a nice fall feel to it!! I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2022 Linky challenge.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute! Thanks for joining us on Jan's Digital Challenge Blog ~ Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, Gloria - love your sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria