Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Sympathy Card Using CTMH Every Little Thing Stamp & Thin Cut

Hello Friends!  I know it is cooling down for most of the US; but not much cooler here in Southern CA.  I hope everyone is doing well.

I have been working on some cards with some of my new CTMH products.  Some of the products are retiring; but I am trying to get something created before they retire.   I am slow sometimes in using new products; plus this one I was late in buying it.  There are so many new items in the Core Catalog alone; that I could just work on that one forever.  

I found out a neighbor lady had passed away; and we were one of the last people to find this out.  I created this card for her husband and daughter.  I decided being late was fine; since we were not aware of her passing.

The CTMH With Heartfelt Sympathy D1919 stamp set is one of my favorites and it is still available.  It has such heartfelt messages on it and well worth having for future Sympathy cards.  




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Square frame front - Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Square

Inside Paper - CTMH Mix In Paper X9015 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Wisteria
Ribbon - Stash
Ink - CTMH Black

Copic Markers
Flowers - BV01, BV02, BG72
Leaves - G46, G28



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
All Fun Challenges - ATG (2 of 3)
Angie's Digital Stamps - ATG w/option (2 of 3)
We Love 2 Create - ATG (No limit)
 Sweet Stampin Challenge - For Girls/no pink (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday) 
 Crafty Creations - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Lots of Layers (1 of 3)
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (3 of 5) (Tuesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 2)  
 Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - ATG (5 of 5) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (5 of 5)  




CTMH October Stamp Of The Month
S2010 With All My Love
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone



CTMH Artwork for October SOTM





See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. So so pretty Gloria! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just lovely. The perfect sympathy card. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the papers, image and color. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria, Beautifully composed sympathy card. Perfect papers and color selection. Thank you for sharing your regal creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Gloria.
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sympathy card, I just love the bow. I'm sure it will comfort the family! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the colours your chose! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Cannot wait to see what you make next!!
    Ciara T Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful sympathy card, Gloria. I hope things cool down for you soon. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Love to Craft Challenge #51 and we hope you play with us again! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sympathy card. Thanks for sharing with us at MIU.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria