Thursday, October 1, 2020

CTMH New VIP Customer Program

Hello Friends!  I am super excited to share this wonderful news! Close To My Heart (CTMH) started a New VIP program today for our CTMH customers that will save everyone  that joins, 15% on every order, to be used on the next order.  What a fabulous deal!  That is like having a 15% coupon to use at all times.  Genius idea!

Join for $35 a year in October, November and December and receive a credit of $25 to be used whenever you want.  Use it right away; or save it for a bigger order at a later date.  No minimums required; unless you want the Stamp of the month for free.  That requires a $50 or more order to receive it free.  There will also be special events and exclusive specials for the VIP Customers.  

Join today at https://purpleglocreations.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/vip.aspx.  Once you join; your $25 credit will be waiting for you, when you are ready to place your first order.

One of my fellow Consultants, Gina Ward, created this pretty photo/flyer for us to use for our customers.  

Let me know if you have any questions, by contacting me through Messenger.  




See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria