Thursday, February 13, 2020

CTMH Flash Sale Friday, Feb 14, at 3 pm MST


Click on above link and then click on Promotions.

Starts Feb 14 at 3 pm. MST

Ends Feb. 16 at 2:59 p.m. MST

Don't forget to check out the Stamptacular Special as well.



Cherishing Her S2002
Only $5 with a $50 order or order alone at $18.95 with no purchase required.


CTMH Artwork




Click above for more information


The Be Mine Heart Banner comes with five wood heart shapes and a digital art file that you can download to customize your project. The digital art file includes a handful of sentiments as well as a heart shape that will make it a cinch to decorate the hearts on your banner exactly how you like it! This exclusive project will only be available through February 29 while supplies last, so order yours right away!




As we have heard news of devastating wildfires across Australia, CTMH has felt the need to support relief efforts by designing a stamp set especially for this cause. The stamp set is titled Keep Your Head Up (W1202) and it is now available for purchase.  Click here to view and purchase.  


My Acrylix® Keep Your Head Up (W1202)
Set of 8
Recommended My Acrylix® blocks:
1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 3" × 3" (Y1006)
$10

This is a B-size stamp set that will be available for just $10 in all markets. This makes it an easy choice for your customers to purchase the set, especially knowing that the proceeds from its sale will be donated to the Red Cross, with the donations designated to the relief efforts for the Australia bush fires

In order to maximize the donation amount, this set will be non-commission-able. This way all proceeds—including the amount that would normally go toward paying commissions—will be donated.



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria