Monday, February 24, 2020

Birthday Card Using CTMH Dragonfly Stamp & Thin Cuts With Oh My Heart Paper Pack

Hello Friends!  How are you?  I have been sick for several days now.  I caught a cold somewhere.  I can normally keep going even when I am sick; but not this time.  It knocked me down and I am still trying to get back up again.  I have a yearly flu shot; which normally helps me to ward off the colds.  This felt like the flu and cold together; with the body aches, pains, coughing, etc.  I couldn't do anything at all on Tuesday or Wednesday last week.  I haven't been on the computer but a few times this past week; which is very rare for me to ever miss time on here.  

I happened to see someone posting on my blog news feed for Mojo Monday sketches.  I loved doing those sketches; and have really missed them since they shut down.  I decided to try and create a card using this weeks sketch; which I really love.  

I started working on a set of 6 cards for a friend of mine, who loves Dragonflies.  I managed to get 4 of them done before I got sick; and then nothing.  Once I saw the Mojo Monday sketch, I was able to create this card with it.  


CTMH Dragonfly Card (Card 6 of set)
Dragonfly Stamp & Thin Cut - Z3648 (sold out)
Stamp only - M1262 (still available)
The color is CTMH Raspberry; but the photo is hard to capture it.




Inside Card







Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Rectangles - CTMH Stitched Rectangles Z4260
Scalloped Circle - CTMH Scalloped Circle Z3639
Dragonfly - CTMH Dragonfly Stamp & Thin Cut - Z3648 (sold out) 
Happy Birthday Banner - CTMH Little Dreamer Scrapbooking (retired)

Paper - CTMH Oh My Heart CC12011
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Raspberry, Ballerina
Dragonfly - CTMH Dragonfly Stamp - M1262
Sentiment Outside -- CTMH Say It With Style - D1283
Sentiment Inside - CTMH Birthday Greetings D1899 (retired)
Ink - Memento and CTMH Raspberry
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Crafty Z4059 

Markers
Dragonfly - RV02, RV09






I am entering this card in the following challenges:



613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (2 of 8)  (Sunday)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafters Castle - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes w/option - (1 of 3)
 Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
 Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
  The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited) 
  DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)  (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Ike's World Challenges - N Naughty and Nice/AG (2 of 5) 
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Heart 2 Heart Challenges - Oh My Heart (CTMH cardstock, stamps, Oh My Heart papers) (2 of 3)  (Monday)
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
 Love To Craft - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
Mojo Monday Challenge - Sketch - (No limit)
Morgans's Artworld - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
 Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 5)  




S2002 Cherishing Her
Only $5 with a $50 purchase or $18.95 with no other purchase



To Provide Support for Australia Bush Fires


As we have heard news of devastating wildfires across Australia, CTMH has felt the need to support relief efforts by designing a stamp set especially for this cause. The stamp set is titled Keep Your Head Up (W1202) and it is now available for purchase.  Click here to view and purchase.  


My Acrylix® Keep Your Head Up (W1202)
Set of 8
Recommended My Acrylix® blocks:
1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 3" × 3" (Y1006)
$10

This is a B-size stamp set that will be available for just $10 in all markets. This makes it an easy choice for your customers to purchase the set, especially knowing that the proceeds from its sale will be donated to the Red Cross, with the donations designated to the relief efforts for the Australia bush fires

In order to maximize the donation amount, this set will be non-commission-able. This way all proceeds—including the amount that would normally go toward paying commissions—will be donated.



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!




17 comments:

  1. Really striking use of colour on your pretty creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Feminine' theme at Stamping Sensation challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely take on the sketch! The dragonfly is so pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations for our "Feminine" challenge. Hope you are feeling better now.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the dragonfly..Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Gloria. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun sketch for the beautiful card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. Nice take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful and elegant card. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great take on the sketch Gloria. Love the red and white colour theme.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, great design. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and beautiful Dragonfly-hope you feel better soon.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the choice of papers and the focal point!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Gloria, love that dragon image and hope you feel better soon :) :) Thank you for joining us at Ike's World this month :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you feel better soon Gloria!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love dragon flies, this is beautiful.
    Hugs, Lori m
    IKE’s World Challenges Design Team Member
    My blog: LittlemsCraftedMind.blogspot.com
    Thank you, for playing along in IKE’s World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great take on that sketch! I've missed the Mojo Monday sketches too. Love your beautiful card. The dragonfly is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Challenge.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card and great colour scheme :-)
    Sorry to hear you have been unwell - I hope you are better now ?
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving all the colors you chose for your design. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Heart2Heart challenge blog. We would love for you to come back this month and join our new challenges.

    I can't wait to see what you create!
    ☕💙 Miss. Carrie's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria