Sunday, December 29, 2019

CTMH Boxing Week Sale - Up to 50% off

CTMH Boxing Week Sale!

Up to 50% off daily for 6 days!

Day 5 starts at 11 pm Pacific Time tonight!

Figure your time based on MST below.


Sale is every night at midnight MST and ends at 11:59 PM - MST on Tuesday, Dec 31st.   Click here when sale starts and then click Promotions at the top of page to see what fabulous specials are being offered by CTMH.  Happy Shopping!  



S1912 Reindeer Crossing
$5.00 with a $50 order or $18.95 with no other purchase
Click on the blue link above to view and purchase.








Wishing everyone Happy Holidays!  
Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Let me know if you have any questions.  


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria