Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas Card Using Aurora Wings "Winter Sprite" in Snow Globe with CTMH Holly Jolly Paper

Hello Friends!  How is everyone?  It is cold here in Southern CA; which is very rare.  I hope all of you are staying warm with all the snow around the US.  I have been having migraines again for the past two weeks; which is frustrating; but what can you do.  

I created this card a week ago, I think; but forgot to post it the past few days.  I created two cards with this little snow globe as a shaker card.  A friend of mine gave me the idea of the snow globe; and I loved it so I had to create this card with it.  I used CTMH Shaker Window & Confetti Dies Z4309 which is a stitched die for the outside circle; but I couldn't get it to show up on the photo. I used Aurora Wings "Winter Sprite"  inside the snow globe.  I love how it turned out.  


Using CTMH Holly Jolly Paper - X7250B

 Inside Card
Using CTMH Dec. Stamp of the Month S1912


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Tree & Snowflake - Anna Griffin Christmas Arrangement
Merry Christmas - Christmas Arrangement
Shaker Window/Dies - CTMH Shaker Window & Confetti Dies Z4309
Snowflakes inside - Gina Marie Designs Small Snowflakes
Square dies inside - CTMH Stitched Square Frames Z4259

Image - Aurora Wings "Winter Sprite" 
Paper outside - CTMH Holly Jolly X7250B
Paper Inside - CTMH Seasons Mix In X9000 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Crystal Blue (retired)
Glitter Paper - CTMH Glitter Paper Z3237
Inks - CTMH Toffee & Crystal Blue
Snowflake Sequins - Pretty Pink Posh Snowflake Sequins
Glitter - CTMH Ranger Stickles Diamond - Z3563
Shaker Foam & Acetate - CTMH Shaker Window Foam Acetate Z4310
Stamp inside - CTMH Dec. Stamp of the Month - Reindeer Crossing Z1912
Bling - CTMH Clear Sparkles - Z3274 (colored with Copic B52)

Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - E50, E53, E55
Bunny Suit - B000, B52, V000, RV00
Snow Globe base - B0000, B52, B00
Leaves on Snow Globe - B52
Berries on Snow Globe - V000, RV00 mixed together in marker (accident)
Sky - B0000, V000, RV00



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (4 of 8)  (Sunday)
Addicted To Stamps Challenge Blog - Cold and Frosty (1 of 3)
Dare 2 Be Artzy - Holiday Fun (1 of 3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafty Friends Challenge - Winter Colours (Shades of blue, green and red) (1 of 3) (Saturday)
 Alphabet Challenge Blog - S is for Snow (3 of 3)  (Friday
Crafty Catz - Twist of Blue Christmas (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Scrapping4Fun Challenges - Christmas  (3 of 4)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited)
Aud Sentiments - Christmas/Winter/sentiment (2 of 5) (Thursday)
 DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  
ABC Christmas Challenge - Yuletime or ZigZags (No limit) (Wednesday)
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Crafty Gals Corner - Tis The Season (2 of 3)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (3 of 3) 
Ellibelle's Corner - All Creatures Great and Small  - Inside (2 of 3)
Paper Shelter - Christmas Break (1 of 3)
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Critters (inside) (2 of 2)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Christmas (2 of 3)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5) 
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Ikes World Challenges - L is for Looking forward to Christmas/AG (4 of 5)
Simon Says Christmas Card Day - Christmas (No limit)
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes (1 of 5)  (Monday)
 A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
 Love To Craft - Anything Goes (4 of 5)
Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 5)






S1912 Reindeer Crossing
$5.00 with a $50 order or $18.95 with no other purchase
Click on the blue link above to view and purchase.




Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

24 comments:

  1. Such a delightful card. Great winter colours and that fabulous shaker section rocks !! :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Christmas cards, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations December challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card. Love the snow globe. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards - thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for entering the challenge at Crafty Friends with your lovely card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shaker card and love the cute image in the snowglobe.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shaker card .. love the image and design.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! these are gorgeous, Gloria! I love the pretty color choices against that elegant white! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty cards! Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous and what a fabulous shaker design. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable card. I love the shaker element and how you also decorated the inside of the card. Thanks for joining us this month at Sweet Stampin' Christmas Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful stamps have you used. Beautiful card too. Nice that you have done the inside too.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty shaker card and I love that the inside looks so good too!
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gloria, Adorable monochromatic shaker card! Wonderful coloring! Thank you for sharing your incredible creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge!
    I invite you to join us and share your inspirational creations with us again in the near future! Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp shop)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter challenge- Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are always SO incredibly gorgeous, Gloria. And having you faithfully share your wonderful cards in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday means SO MUCH to me. Thank you, and please know that I truly enjoy the wonderful art you share.
    Blessings,
    Karen letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog. I'm trying to reach 1,000 followers and would love to have you stop by. I'm having a BIG give-away when I finally hit the 1,000 mark.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another beautiful Christmas card, thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful creations!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW such striking colours to make a beautiful card. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such an adorable card with this wonderful sketch!
    Sorry I am just now catching up with commenting, been a busy December. But thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge last month and hope you'll check out the new theme!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria