Friday, September 6, 2019

CTMH New Digital Cricut "Complete Creativity" Cartridge


Click above on the blue title to view this new CTMH Cricut Cartridge

This cartridge includes scrapbooking as well as cardmaking; but all of these images can be used individually as well.  Just ungroup them and create whatever you want in Cricut Design Space.  

When you purchase any of our CTMH Digital Cartridges; they will automatically show up in your Design Space.  No more waiting for a code and no more codes to enter.  If you missed any of the previous CTMH cartridges, check them out here.


I can't wait to see what you create with this gorgeous new CTMH cartridge and all the other CTMH Cricut Cartridges posted on Cricut for purchase.  There are 13 CTMH Digital cartridges for purchase on this link.  Please let me know if you have any problems with placing your orders. 

Don't forget to check out the September Stamp of the Month and the September "Share The Seasons" special shown below.





Only $5 with $50 order
Or you can order for $18.95 with no order


S1909 Random Acts of Cardness


CTMH Cards created using this stamp set





Purchase these items individually or as a bundle; 
which saves you 30%.  See photos below.


CTMH Bundle Saves 30%
CC9195 Share the Season Stamps & Thin Cuts
CC9192 Giving Thanks (38 stamps)


CC9191 A Dash of Joy Stamp Set (34 stamps)







Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria