Sunday, September 1, 2019

Friend Card Using CTMH African Safari Stamp and Thin Cuts plus Hawthorn Paper

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is doing good.  Sorry I was missing in action so long.  We went on vacation for two weeks overseas and then I have been trying to recover from Jet Lag.  We were not aware how hard Jet lag would hit us on and after this trip.  I never take naps; but I couldn't stay awake past 2:30 or 3 pm each day on the trip and again after I got home.  I had no choice but to nap.

We were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary; so we decided to take a once in a lifetime trip.  We have been together 18 yrs; but married 10 yrs.  I will not be able to ever travel overseas again, due to the heavy cigarette smoke, perfume/cologne, and bees.  I had a major challenge with my breathing during the entire trip.  

The smoke and smells were worse in Switzerland; because even though it is smoke free in the restaurants; they open all the windows and doors; allowing the smoke from the outside tables to come inside; plus no air conditioning. Plus, I had to contend with bees chasing me everywhere, including in the restaurants. 

I am very grateful that I was able to go and arrived home safely.  I was so excited to go; but I knew I was taking a risk.  I just didn't realize I would have no place to escape the smells; including our last hotel room in Switzerland.  We had some fabulous food while we were away and we were able to celebrate our anniversary at a Castle.  That was very exciting and enchanting as well.  The Chef and Sous Chef were fabulous, going out of their way to cook my food the way I needed it; due to all my food allergies.

I found time to purchase CTMH new products after I got home and have created a card today for a friend of mine.  I am in love with these African Safari stamp and die set.  I love the new papers as well.  It was so much fun creating this card.


Using CTMH African Safari Stamp and Thin Cuts Z3536
Hawthorn Paper - X7249B
CTMH Stitched Rectangle Frames Z4260

Using CTMH September Stamp Of The Month S1909
Hawthorn Paper X7249B


Supplies used to create this card are:

Dies 
Rectangles - CTMH Stitched Rectangle Frames - Z4260
Squares inside - CTMH Stitched Square Frames - Z4259
Giraffe - CTMH  African Safari Stamp & Thin Cuts - Z3536 (Stamp alone is D1874)

Paper - CTMH Hawthorn Paper Pack X7249B
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and Saffron
Ink - CTMH Saffron and Toffee for the Giraffe
Sequins - CTMH Crafty Loose Sequins Z4059
Twine - CTMH White & Gold Z4014
Giraffe Stamp and sentiment on front - CTMH African Safari Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3536 or Stamp alone is D1874.
Sentiment inside - CTMH September Stamp of the Month - Random Act of Cardness S1909





I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 3) (Sunday)
Angie's Digital Stamps - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Saturday
Catch The Bug - Clean and Simple (1 of 2)
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Friday)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited) 
DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Lavinia World Challenges - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Wednesday
Die Cuttin Divas - Thinking of You/Use Die (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (1 of 2)  
Ike's World Challenges - H for Hat or AG (1 of 5)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Get Creative Challenges - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Monday)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - "S is For" - Safari Stamp (1 of 5)  
The Outlawz Monday Greetings - Sentiment (1 of 3)
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Other Date)
Happy Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/option (No limit)
        Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (1 of 5)



Only $5 with $50 order
Or you can order for $18.95 with no order


S1909 Random Acts of Cardness


CTMH Cards created using this stamp set




CTMH September National Stamping Month Special

Purchase these items individually or as a bundle; 
which saves you 30%.  See photos below.


CTMH Bundle Saves 30%
CC9195 Share the Season Stamps & Thin Cuts
CC9192 Giving Thanks (38 stamps)


CC9191 A Dash of Joy Stamp Set (34 stamps)







Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


19 comments:

  1. Gloria, this is adorable. Love the CAS card. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug CAS Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card. I love the richness of the colour.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Gloria! I love that Giraffe and I love that you kept the card CAS! Very nicely done!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner/Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your back home safe and sound! I love your card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your anniversary :-)
    An excellent card. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the giraffe. Thank you for crafting with us at Lavinia World and we hope to see more of your work. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet card. so sorry that you had to suffer on your anniversary trip. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and I love the sentiments. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #8. We hope to see more of your gorgeous projects in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! Love the giraffe....Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gloria, I adore the giraffe and the sequins! Beautifully done. So happy to see you playing along at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling critter creation, Gloria! The colors, layers and dancing "orbs" make this a delightful masterpiece! So happy I saw your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps Anything Goes Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card with the giraffe. Great sentiments too.
    Thanks for joining the CAS challenge at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. That giraffe is darling! Your card is so lovely with the pretty papers you used! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card - I love the giraffe! Thank you for joining us at LPCF - Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card, Gloria. I love the elegant simplicity of the design with the most gorgeous giraffe and sentiment! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Happy craft challenge
    DT Priyadarshini
    https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  19. great card! :)
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria