Saturday, August 31, 2019

CTMH New Idea Books - Starts Sept. 1st.

Hello Friends! I am so excited to announce that we have two new Idea books that will be released September 1st from CTMH.  One is the Core Idea book; which is good for one year and the other one is good for September/October only.  


Both Idea Books Free For September With any purchase.


Good for 2 months only
Free with any purchase in September and October.

Good from September 1, 2019 through August 31, 2020
Free with any purchase in September.


Only $5 with $50 order
Or you can order for $18.95 with no order


S1909 Random Acts of Cardness


CTMH Cards created using this stamp set





Purchase these items individually or as a bundle; 
which saves you 30%.  See photos below.


CC9195 Share the Season Stamps & Thin Cuts
CC9192 Giving Thanks (38 stamps)


CC9191 A Dash of Joy Stamp Set (34 stamps)








Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria