Friday, January 4, 2019

CTMH New Seasonal Expressions 1 FREE With Any Purchase

Hello friends!   I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Day!  We were lazy; especially me.  I haven't been sleeping; so I used part of the afternoon to take a 3 hr. nap.  It was a nice, easy day.  

We at Close To My Heart are very excited; because we have a new Idea book, which started Jan. 1st, 2019.  It is full of awesome stamp and thin cut sets, new gorgeous papers, new stamp sets and so much more!  Best of all, you can get a free copy when you place any size order in January 2019.  It will be added after your order is finished and paid for; so just know it will show up.  





I had a very hard time choosing just a few of my favorite products from this new Seasonal Expressions Idea book.  Be sure to check it out by clicking here.  

Some of my favorite new products are:






One of my favorite tools; was available in last Idea book




D1821 Feels Like Home - Scrapbooking
This can be used for both Cardmaking and Scrapbooking.


This can be used for both Scrapbooking and Cardmaking.





CTMH Heart Happy Special
Purchase as a kit, with or without the stamp set
We have a tutorial for this workshop.  It should be attached to your order after purchase. 

CTMH has several specials going on; so be sure to click here for all the Promotions.





HEART HAPPY
Show Your Love with this Exclusive Collection
The Heart Happy collection includes an exclusive paper packet, stamp set, and sticker sheet that you can use to show your love in all kinds of crafts! The Heart Happy workshop guide provides instructions for using these items together with a few other products to create two single-page 12 × 12 layouts, one two-page 12 × 12 layout, 10 cards, and five tags. Save 25% when you purchase the workshop kit that includes the My Acrylix® A Piece of My Heart stamp set!
Be sure to check out the Everyday Life™ album made using this same paper collection, too!

Close To My Heart "A Piece Of My Heart" Stamp Set
CC2191

Close To My Heart "Heart Happy" Paper Pack
CC2193
CTMH Crafting Ideas for this bundle



Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $17.95 with no order
CTMH January Stamp of the month - S1901 Card Captions 




CTMH Artwork using 
January Card Captions - S1901







I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have discounted CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria