Friday, January 11, 2019

Close To My Heart - Craft With Heart Subscription For Scrapbooking

Introducing A Fabulous CTMH Program
CRAFT WITH HEART™

Sign up for a 12-month Craft with Heart™ subscription between January 15–31, 2019, and in addition to all the perks you’ll receive as part of your year-long subscription, you’ll receive an additional Family Ties Cut Above® layout kit FREE—that’s an added value of $24.95 - While supplies last!  Scroll down for photos of the 6 free pages (Family Ties Cut Above Kit) you will receive with a 12 month Craft with Heart Subscription.  

A Subscription with Heart!
Creativity is more than something you do — it’s who you are. Keep your creativity flowing with Close To My Heart’s Craft with Heart™ club, where you receive regular deliveries of project kits that will keep you connected with your passion. Here’s how it works:

Decide
Decide how often you’d like to receive your Craft with Heart™ deliveries; you can choose to receive monthly deliveries or once every 4 months. See details below.


Deliver

We’ll deliver your creative projects to your doorstep on the schedule that you decide.


Done
Completing the Cut Above® layout kits that come in your delivery is a snap — you’ll be done in no time!

January


February

March


April


Choose and Save
Select from these payment and delivery options:

Monthly

$17.95/Kit
 

  • $4.95 S&H, monthly

  • Billed and shipped monthly
  • Receive 1 kit each month

4-Month

$16.15/Kit
10% discount!

  • $4.95 S&H, every 4 months

  • Billed and shipped every 4 months
  • Receive 4 kits every 4 months

12-Month

$14.36/Kit
20% discount!

  • FREE S&H

  • Billed annually, shipped every 4 months
  • Receive 4 kits, every 4 months
  • 30 free prints from Persnickety Prints, every 4 months
BEST VALUE
All subscriptions renew automatically. Cancel anytime.

January Special Free with a 12 month subscription!
6 pages of everything you need to make these pages below.
You provide the adhesive.






CTMH Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with a $50 purchase or purchase alone for $18.95



Stamp of the Month - Card Captions


Stamps

 Special CTMH Artwork Using January Stamp Of The Month Set









I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have discounted CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria