Friday, February 2, 2024

Just For You Card Using CTMH February Stamp of the Month - Say It With Flowers

Hello friends!   I hope you are doing well.  It has been cooler again and lots of rain here in Southern CA.  There is more rain coming on Sunday as well.  I think south of us is even worse with flooding, etc.  Please stay safe out there.

I fell in love with this awesome CTMH February Stamp of the Month, Say It With Flowers, especially with the thin cuts to match.  I created several cards using this set; so here is one of them.  See below the options for the February Stamp of the Month.  You can get just the discounted stamp set or discounted with the thin cuts with a $50 purchase.  You can also buy it outright without any other purchase.

CTMH All Occasion Card - Just For You
Using CTMH February Stamp of the Month
Say It With Flowers with or without thin cuts  See below






Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Flower - CTMH February SOTM - Say It With Flowers (Z7116) 
Frame inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers

Paper - CTMH Mix In - X9005 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black, Capri
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - A2 size - X254
Flower with or without thin cuts - CTMH February Stamp of the Month S2402 or with thin cuts - Z7116
Sentiment outside - CTMH Say It All - C1632 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Your Kindness - A1284 (retired)
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Journey Z7012
Bling - CTMH Journey Glitter Gems - Z7002

Copic Markers
Flower - BG05, BG07
Leaf - YG13, YG17


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
         Pattie's Creations Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Friday)
Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamps (No limit)  (Thursday)
               The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/Option (1 of 5) 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG/option (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w/option (6 of 6)
     Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10) 
 Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Digi Tuesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) 
 A Place To Start Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (6 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (6 of 8)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Love/Have a Heart (See inside) (No limit)





Available with or without Thin Cuts.  See both photos below.

February SOTM without Thin Cuts S2402

CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Love the stamp set, too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design using this lovely image! Great color choices! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the die-cut flower and strip of p.paper.
    Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Nice Stamp and Die Set! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Gloria and lovely colouring it’s a beautiful shade of blue

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice card
    Thank you for participating in our challenge
    Greetings Jolanda Bongers
    DT Morgan's Art World

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria