Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Close To My Heart is Closing after 40 yrs

Close To My Heart Closing

After 40 years, CTMH is closing their doors as of June 30, 2024

All Consultant Websites will close on April 30, 2024 at 11:59 pm MDT


It is with a very sad heart that I announce CTMH will be closing its doors after 40 years; so all Consultant Websites will Close as of April 30, 2024. CTMH employees at home office will be working through the end of June 2024 to complete the company closure. Visit my CTMH website at https://purpleglocreations.closetomyheart.com/

CTMH currently has 2 catalogs that you can purchase from; as well as other retired items that are currently available through my website (which are not in the catalogs). March is Cardstock carnival month (15% - 30% off) and you can purchase these on sale. Everything is while supplies last; but all purchases must be made before April 30, 2024 at 11:59 pm MDT.

You will notice that there are items that say Coming March, Coming April - and those items will come back in stock; but they will be While Supplies Last. I will continue posting to my blog at https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for being a follower of my group. I appreciate all of my CTMH customers and I hope you will keep in touch through messenger or email, even after CTMH closes. Friendships are very important to me.

Nothing will change with my blog.  I will continue to create cards and hopefully scrapbooking (if I can find the time).  I will continue to post with a listing of products I have used for the items I create; just as I have always done.  

Thanks and have a fabulous day!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria