Hello to everyone reading this blog. I am so happy you dropped by. I hope you are having a fabulous time creating and spending time with your family as well. It is hard sometimes to keep the balance between family and taking time for yourself as well. It is very important for us to take time for ourselves; as it makes us better people in the long run. I raised three children plus worked full time; so I know how many balls you have to juggle at one time. My daughter has 4 children and I don't know how she does it all.
I have been moving things around in our house so that I can now have my own room with my computer, desk and crafting all in one. It isn't like other craft rooms as it is very small; but I am grateful to have it no matter what size it is. We moved the bed and chest out and moved my desk with printer in here. They both take up about the same amount of space.
I was able to add a beautiful new bookcase that is 13 in deep. It has 4 shelves and a drawer on the bottom. I also added another 4 ft. by 2 ft. work table from Costco. It is kind of in the middle of the floor so I have an extra space to work. I have two of them now. I had one with all of my supplies stacked along one side of it against the wall; which doesn't leave me much room to work. I am so happy to have another one. I am so grateful to have this room. I feel happy and smile every time I am in here. I don't have to worry about moving everything out when company comes. Yeah!!
I still have a lot of work to do in order to get everything back into the desk and organized. Right now it is a mess. I am trying to get organized as I put things away and determine what I want to do with all of it.
It's another fabulous week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #60 - Anything Goes Lot's of Layers. Our sponsors this week are Bugaboo and SK Digis. Be sure to click on their name to see all the fabulous digi stamps that they offer. Our Guest Designer this week is Kathi Silva. Check out her blog for more wonderful creations. If you would like to be a Guest Designer on our blog; please add GDT behind your name when your add your linky. We would love to have you join us. It is lots of fun.
I chose SK Digi Flower Bud this week to use on my card. It comes with a sentiment "Thank You"; so I used both the flower bud with the sentiment. I also used the card they created as a guide to help me create this weeks card. It is much prettier in person. These pinks don't turn out correctly with my camera; but I do the best I can. I hope you enjoy it.
Supplies used to create this card:
Die Cut for inside: CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Paper - CTMH Chantilly
Card Stock - CTMH White Daisy for sentiment and Cotton Candy
Image - SK Digis Flower Bud and Sentiment (front)
Embossing Folder - Sizzix - Floral Flourishes
Ribbon - Multicraft Imports
Markers and Ink - CTMH Cotton Candy and Topiary
Bling - CTMH Glitter Gems - Z1807
Bling on sentiment - Want2scrap.com
Sentiment Inside - CTMH For A Friend (D1542)
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- 365 Cards - Word Wednesday - Soft
- Docerela Creations - Use Flowers (1 if 1)
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
- Totally Papercrafts - Flowers and Lace (1 of 3)
- Wags n' Whiskers - May Flowers (1 of 2)
- Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - Layer It Up
- Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes With Ribbon
- Delightful Challenges - I Appreciate You
- My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps Challenge - Embossing - Wet or Dry
- Paper Crafting Journey - Use A Sentiment
- Shelly's Images - April Showers Bring May Flowers
- 365 Cards - Emboss It
- Color Me Creative Challenge - Celebrate (Thanking someone is a celebration of gratefulness)
- Di's Digi Designs - Anything But Square
- Pumpkin Spice - Nature
- Sweet Stampin - Anything But Birthday
- Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
- Creative Belli - Spring
- Creative Moments - Spring
- Inklings And Yarns - Anything Goes
- Nutcrafters - Anything Goes
- Penny Paper-Crafting Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Free For All
- Whimsy Inspiration - Pretty In Pink
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes - Twist - Photo inspiration.
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes
- Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
- Great Impressions - Pastel Colors and/or Polka Dots (3 of 3)
- Pile It On - April Showers Bring May Flowers
- Scrappy Frogs - Think Spring
- The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Use Flowers
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Favorite Color Combo
- Cheerful Stamp Pad - April Showers Bring May Flowers
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
- Cutie Pie Challenge - Lots of Layers
- Forever Friends - Lots of Flowers
- Get Inky - Floral Fun
- Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - Emboss - Wet or Dry
- Sparkle N' Sprinkle - Use a Digital Image
- Check out my April Specials!
- FREE products with your orders! You have two days left to order.
- Over $225 in FREE Products for joining my CTMH team in April!
- Join as a hobbyist. No selling required.
- Be sure to register for my FREE Candy at the top of this blog.
- Don't forget the Stamp Of The Month. Only $5 with a $50 order or $17.95 with no order.
- Check out my Kit of The Month Club and my Rewards Club to earn FREE products.
- FREE Tutorials and FREE Videos.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love all your wonderful comments. I am so excited about my celebration drawing. Don't forget to register above for a chance to win. I appreciate all the wonderful sponsors who have given me such fabulous prizes to pass along to my followers. The blogging world is full of wonderful, loving, kind, generous people who are always willing to help. I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!