Hello to all my crafting buddies and followers! It rained for a few days here in Southern CA and now it is sunny again. My mom and I went out Thursday for a few hours to the craft stores to see if they had anything new or exciting; but no such luck. LOL. We had lunch out and then came home to watch a movie. Saturday, we took my mom to China Town and Little Tokyo; then ate dinner in Monterey Park. It was a fun day.
I am so excited to share with you my card for Challenge #47-"Buttons" at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Our sponsors this week are Bugaboo Stamps and Sk Digi's. They both have some awesome digi stamps which I am sure you will love. Digi images add something to a card. You can still use your stamps and create so much more when you combine them.
I chose a Bugaboo Digi - "Friends Were Flowers" which comes with the cute sentiment seen on the front of my card. I created my first twisted easel card; which was so much fun. I love making this type of card. The card is easy to make and so cute. I also used another new paper packet that comes out February 1st with Close To My Heart. It is called "Chantilly" and has some gorgeous colors in it. You can find the tutorial for the Twisted Easel Card here at Card Making Magic. I don't know where the quote came from for the lower half of the card. I searched on the Internet and it came up as Unknown. If anyone knows where it came from; please let me know.
Front Part of Easel Card
Bottom half of easel card
Supplies used for this card are:
Die Cuts - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Paper Packet - CTMH Chantilly (available Feb. 1st from new Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book)
Card Stock - CTMH Cotton Candy, CTMH Ruby and CTMH White Daisy for image/sentiments
Cardstock for flowers and leaves - CTMH Cotton Candy, CTMH Ruby and CTMH Sweet Leaf
Image - Bugaboo Digi "Friends Were Flowers"
Buttons - CTMH Pink Assortment
Bling - TPC Studio Pink Jewels
Sentiment Inside - Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Mini Set - Roses
Dress, Shoes and Bonnet - Cotton Candy, Ruby (heart)
Flower - Cotton Candy, Ruby and Sweet Leaf
Hair - Creme Brulee
Wings - E0000
Skin - E0000, E000, E00
Hair accent - E11
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- DigiStamps4Joy - Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Anything With A Heart On It
- Whimsical Designs - All About Love (Friendship is about love.)
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Buttons, Buttons, Buttons
- Charisma Cardz - Heart and Flowers
- Craft Us Crazy - Celebrate Love or Are You Seeing Red
- Totally Gorjuss - Flowers
- Avandares - Valentine's Day or Love (Friendship is about love.)
- Crafty Catz - Cute As A Button
- Delicious Doodles - All You Need Is Love (Friendship is about love.)
- Fat Pages And Cards With Attitude - Love (Friendship is about love.)
- Fussy and Fancy - Circles (Circles on the flowers, bling are circles)
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
- JellyPark Challenges - Button Up
- Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
- Stampin For The Weekend - Something Girlie
- Crafty Ribbons - Love/Romance/Anniversary - (Friendship is about love.)
- Delightful Challenges - Thinking of You
- DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
- DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Red or Pink
- Happy Campers - Flowers - Use Something Digital
- Little Miss Muffet - Hearts and Flowers
- Moving Along With The Times - Bling It On
- My Heart Pieces - Thinking Of You
- Paper Crafting Journey - For A Girl Challenge
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with an optional color twist
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - Use A Digi
- Scrapper's Delights Paper Crafts - It's All About Love
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything Goes
- Cards by Lady-Anne - Anything Goes
- Heart 2 Heart - All That Glitters
- House Of Gilli - Anything Goes with Pink and Bling
- Love To Create - Anything Goes
- The Shabby Tea Room - Cute As A Button
Last Chance to order from our current Idea Book.
All product sales for this Idea Book end Jan. 31st except the stamp sets. You can order them for 6 more months.
Ends January 31, 2013 - Get yours now!!
Check out the specials for the new year!! CTMH has a new stamp of the month. The special Whooo's Your Valentine continues through the month of January. See "Specials" at the tabs above.
Purchase $35 on my Close To My Heart Website from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book and receive this fabulous kit for only $10. (Retail value $40)
*12 - Die Cut Boxes (3 each of 4 colors: Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby, White Daisy)
*3 - 12' x 12' Cardstock Sheets (Blush, Hollyhock, White Daisy)
*1 - Sheet Silver Glitter Paper - new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
*12 - Treat Tubes with Lids - new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
*1 - My Acrylix Whooo's Your Valentine Stamp Set (D-size)
Isn't this stamp set adorable??
What a great idea for creating gifts for family, grandkids, friends, your kids teacher and their friends. This adorable stamp set can be used for cards and scrapbooking as well as Valentine's Day. Order yours today.
With a $50 order; you qualify for SOTM for only $5. (Retail $17.95) A $50 order will qualify you for both the Valentine Kit for $10 and the SOTM for $5.
SOTM only $5 with a purchase of $50 or you can purchase for $17.95 with no other purchase required.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate all your wonderful compliments. I hope you will try creating this card if you haven't ever done it. It is a lot of fun! Please email or call me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a fabulous week.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!