Hello Friends and Crafters. I hope everyone is enjoying their life and finding time to craft. I wish I had more time to create; but everyday life seems to take over and time just gets away. I created these cards several weeks ago; but haven't had time to post them until now. I like this simple style and I love this CTMH Clementine paper. It is one of my favorites in the fall Idea book and was carried over to our new Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book; which is now available for you to place orders for all your favorite products. This stamp set is also one of my favorites - D1525 CTMH Casual Expressions.
Die Cuts - Cricut Artiste Cartridge
Paper - CTMH Clementine
Cardstock for die cuts - CTMH Sorbet and CTMH Twilight
Stamp Sets - D1525 Casual Expressions - Occasions (One of my favorites)
Ribbon - Celebrate It
Punch for edge - Martha Stewart - Punch Around the Page
I am entering these cards in the following challenges:
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Spring Is In The Air
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Vicky's Challenges - Anything Goes
- The Crafty Bloggers Network - Spring or Pastel
- Crafty Boots - Flowers
- Digi Darla Challenge - Flowers
- House of Gilli - Flowers
- Kaboodle Doodles - Easter or Early Spring
- Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Anything Goes
- Inklings And Yarns - Anything Goes
- Inky Impressions - Easter or Spring
- Jen's Digis - Inspired By Spring
- Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything But A Square
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Easter/Spring
- Stamp n Doodle - Easter/Spring
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With A Ribbon
- Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or Lace
Be sure to check out the tabs at the top of my blog for free videos, tutorials and specials. I have an April special starting and several free products to give away in the month of April to celebrate my one year anniversary with CTMH. Watch for the link to register for my free drawings for CTMH products.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I really love reading your comments. If you leave your blog address; I will visit your blog as well. I would love to have you as a follower and will do the same for you. Have a fabulous weekend.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!