Friday, September 27, 2024

Wishing You A Beautiful Birthday Using Imagine That Digis Precolored

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  My thoughts and prayers go out to anyone in the path of Hurricane Helene; especially those in FL where it made landfall.  I heard there is still ongoing flooding and high wind/tornado damage happening over the next few days.  It was a Category 4 Hurricane when it hit Florida and is now a Tropical Storm.  Please be safe and try to protect yourself and your family as much as possible. 

I am continuing to share my cards that I have been creating over the past few months.  This artist is no longer in business; but I thought some of you might have her images or other images that would still work for a card like this.  This is a pre-colored image by Imagine That Digis by Kris.   


Birthday Card Using
Imagine that Digis by Kris   



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. Imagine That Digis is no longer in business; but some of you may still have her digital images you can use to create cards.

FYI: I am not promoting or selling any products.  I am sharing the products I used as a courtesy to the people who read my blog; and many of the challenges now require a list of supplies used on your card.

Dies
Outside frame - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Chain Rectangles
Inside frame - Memory Box Matinee Rectangles
Hearts Inside - CTMH Hearts (retired)

Image & Sentiment outside - Imagine That Digis Wishing Well
Paper - CTMH Mix In X9048
Card base - CTMH  Cards & Envelopes (A2 size) X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Papaya Light Side, Lemonade for hearts inside
Sentiment Inside - CTMH Heart & Home C1750 (retired)



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

Colorful Options Challenge - Bold Colors (No limit)  (Sunday)
                Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday) 
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 5)  
      Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
        DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
                          Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (4 of 4) (Wednesday)
                            Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10) 
 (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (6 of 8) (Monday)
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Blossoms  - (5 of 6) Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)  
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Autumn/Fall (1 of 3) (The colors remind me of fall and we have flowers in CA in Autumn/Fall.)
The Crafters Café Challenge - ATG/option Animal - (No limit)







Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
    Crafty Catz Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria