Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Happy Birthday Card Using Moondrea Designs

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  It is starting to warm up here in Southern CA.  I was hoping for fall weather; but not yet.  Lol!  I hope you have time to do something fun.

I have wanted to color and create with Moondrea Designs for several months; but finding the time has been a challenge.  Moondrea Designs Facebook group has a September Progressive challenge; which I am entering this card.  I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw her.  She is stunning and so much fun to color.


Birthday Card Using Moondrea Designs

Lilly Cinderela - September Progressive Challenge

Visit the Moondrea Designs Etsy shop for more gorgeous images.



Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

FYI: I am not promoting or selling any products.  I am sharing the products I used as a courtesy to the people who read my blog.

 Dies

Pink Frame front - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangles
White frame with image - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles
Happy Birthday - Crafters Companion
Butterflies front and inside - Crafters Companion

Image - Moondrea Designs Lilly Cinderela
Paper - CTMH Mix In (Jul-Aug) X9050
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Flamingo, Wild Berry
Sentiment inside - CTMH Live Out Loud S1207 
Bling - CTMH Wild Berry Dots Z5008

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30, RV00
Hair - Y11, Y21, Y23
Lips - RV10
Flowers - RV00, RV55
Dress, pearls, earrings, ribbon, bow in hair - RV10
Glove - RV55







I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)  (Sunday)
                 Allsorts Challenge - ATG/option (2 of 3)  (Saturday) 
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
     Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)   
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 5)  
       Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Fav Colors (Pink/Wild Berry (Hot Pink) (1 of 3) (Friday)
        DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
                          Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (4 of 4) (Wednesday)
                            Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10) 
 Unicorn Challenge - Circles (bling/dots) (No limit) (Tuesday)
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Blossoms  - (2 of 6) Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (5 of 8)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Pink, pearls & or Sparkles (No limit)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - ATG/option (3 of 3)





Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria