Sunday, September 1, 2024

Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Bow Tie In My Hair

Hello friends!  What's Up?  I have always wanted to say that.  Lol!  How is everyone?  It is going to be a very hot day in Southern CA again today.  I think this years heat is worse than previous years.  September is known to be the hottest of the year; but so far we have had the hottest month for August.  I hope it doesn't get any hotter.  Please stay cool and hydrated!  

I have been cleaning and organizing my craftroom; but I am stopping whenever I find a die or paper or anything crafty that I haven't used or want to use again.  This is one of those forgotten dies.  I love this sweet die; which cuts an A2 size card front in half and you fill in the middle or use both pieces for two cards.  I stopped and did both of those things.  Lol!  More cards to come.


Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Bow Tie In My Hair





Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

Dies
Curved Stitch Die - Penny Black
Frame inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangles
Heart inside - Gina Marie Designs

Card Base - CTMH Value Pack A2 cards
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Honey Butter
Paper - CTMH Honey Bunny X7032S
Sentiment outside - CTMH Stars & Sparklers Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3949 or Stamp Only B1746.
Sentiment inside - CTMH Happy Everything D1653
Dots & Heart - CTMH Dots (Pink)
Ink - CTMH Black

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Eyes - B0000
Lips - RV10
Hair - Y11, Y21, Y21R
Headband, Dress and Bow - RV10, RV11

I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Birthday (1 of 3)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Hand colored image or ATG (1 of 3)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Saturday)    
Allsorts Challenge - Add a sentiment (1 of 3)
                           Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)                          
 Cut It Up Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)
                         DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day) (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w Option (5 of 6) (Wednesday)
      Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge - Summer Fun (flowers are 
                                              summer fun to me) (No limit) 
                            Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10) 
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Tuesday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (4 of 8) (Other Date)
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Blossoms - (3 of 6)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
Creatilicious Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Pink, pearls & or Sparkles (No limit)
The Crafters Café Challenge - ATG/option (No limit)



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

14 comments:

  1. Pretty, I love the cute charcter

    Thank you for joining the SEPTEMBER 2024 and DL.ART Thankful Thursday Link up

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely and you've colored her so sweet. I also love the die cut with the patterned paper inlay. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty feminine creation, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Gloria!! I love the sweet image and the pretty patterned paper you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Colored perfectly!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love how you colored the girl, and that curved die cut really draws the eye across the card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, such a cute little girl in her pretty pink dress. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card. Love your coloring too! Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an sweet card. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card Gloria, love the wavy background. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gloria a beautiful card! Love the coloring and the design of it. thank you for sharing over at Crafters Cafe. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria